Chapter 15

i collasped onto my bed, clutching my stomach as i tried to breathe through my laughter. "oh my god!!" i cried, wiping the tears from my eyes as i looked at sasha who was still clutching the photo we had been looking at to her chest.

her cheeks a bright red and moist from her tears. "hey hey! remember when frank was dared to lick you and instead he got down on his knees and humped your leg??!" i asked bursting into another round of laughter.

sasha grimaced at me before laughing too. "yeah, i remember you wouldn't hug me for a month because you thought i had cooties" she choked sniffling as she tried to calm herself.

when we settled down i happened to glance outside and saw that the sun had long since set. i turned over on the bed to look at the clock and saw that we had been talking and going over old memories for almost 5 hours.

my bed was currently littered with old photographs and little souvenirs that we had never thrown out. "i don't want you to go back" i gave a sad smile, sitting up on my bed and brushing my hair out of my face.

sasha smiled back giving a shrug. "then i won't go." she nonchalantly. i frowned, "what do you mean you won't go?" sasha looked at me from the corner of her eye a smile pulling at the edges of her lips.

suddenly my frown dissipated a full blown smile pulling across my lips. "you don't have to go back?!" i squealed sitting up on my knees.

sasha laughed shaking her head. "nope my dad finally gave me the okay. he told me he would rather miss me that hear me whine about how he made me abandon my best friend. but of course their are conditions." she wiggled her eyebrows.

i did a fist pump letting out a shout of happiness. "sweetie are you home??!!" i heard my mom shout from downstairs.

i grabbed onto sasha's hand and pulled her off of my bed. "my mom is going to freak when she sees you" i giggled, pulling her out of my room and down the stairs.

"yeah mom!" i sang running into the kitchen with sasha running behind me. "hey their ms. thompson!" sasha chirped her eyes bright with amusement.

my mom turned around her eyes wide when she saw sasha. "sasha baby!!!" she squealed running to my best friend and pulling her into a tight hug.

"i was wondering when carey and brian were going to let me see my second daughter!!!" she cooed, squeezing sasha harder.

sasha laughed, hugging her back. "so how long are you staying for darling?" she asked, pulling away to look at sasha closely.

sasha smiled, "dad said that i can stay as long as i want. but...um he would prefer it if i stayed with friends and family" she winced, not wanting to intrude.

"sweety you've practically lived here since you were a baby. of course you can stay with us. i haven't touched the spare bedroom you used to stay in since the last time you left, everythings still there." she smiled, waving it off as if it were nothing.

sasha smiled, "that's okay, i'm staying with my cousin who lives like just down the road. but that doesn't mean i won't be stopping by every second i can" she smiled, shooting me and my mom a wink.

"and of course that i have to enroll in the school here" she smiled.

"okay okay, help me with dinner girls and then we can play catch up" my mom smiled, turning to the pile of grocerys that she had picked up and had sat on the kitchen counter.

an hour and a half later i was saying goodbye to my friend. "it was soo good to see you again sash." i smiled, giving her a big hug.

"you too baby cakes." she laughed squeezing me. "i'll see you tomorrow okay. after all you have to show me the highschool i'm going to be enrolliing in" she smiled, waving as a car pulled up into the driveway.

i waved as she climbed in and disappeared down the road. suddenly i remembered something. i stalked back into my kitchen.

"nice note by the way mom" i scowled crossing my arms over my chest. my mom turned with a mischevious smile on her lips.

"ooh you liked it didn't you?" she laughed, wipping her hands on a dishtowel. "mommm!!" i whined, stamping my foot like a two year old. "tristan saw the note" my mom covered her mouth with her hand.

"oops." she gigggled. "i would say i was sorry, but i'm really not" she smiled. i rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"i swear you're out to destroy me" i grumbled turning to go to bed. "love you to sweetie!" she called after me.

the next morning i woke to feel something landing on my bed. "get that sexy ass of yours up bev!!!" i heard sasha bellow, making me groan.

"sasha i love you and the fact that you're back but please leave my room before i throw something at you" i grumbled, turning my head and burying it into my pillow.

suddenly my pillow and blanket were yanked away from me. i yelped shivering as the warmth i had spent building up all night long disappeared in a flash.

"sasha!!" i cried, wrapping my arms around myself as i tried to keep the warmth in. "rise and shine baby!!" she cackled, leaving me to dress.

"evil little birdy" i growled, getting up out of bed and jumping into the shower. 10 minutes later i was finishing pulling up my dark blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt that had 'c'est la vie' scrawled across it in flowing cursive letters.

i pulled on a loose fitted sweater and a few bracelets before i believed i was ready. i slipped into some ballet flats, slinging my bag over my shoulder and skipped down the stairs to the kitchen.

i grabbed my plate that my mom had placed with a few pieces of toast. sasha was drinking down a cup of coffee letting out a sigh as the caffeine began to wake her up.

"man i missed the mornings here" she smiled. i rolled my eyes. "yeah just not you're wake up calls" i grumbled, finishing off the last piece of toast.

sasha laughed winking at me as she drank the last bit of her coffee. "ready to go?" she asked, grabbing her keys. i nodded thanking my mom for breakfast before leaving with sasha in tow.

we climbed into her car and drove to the school. "the one thing i hate about coming back is that i actually have to go to school" sasha grumbled as she took in the crowd of students.

"don't worry sasha i won't let you get lost" i smiled, climbing out of the car before she could hit me. a bright green porsche pulled into the parking lot grabbing all attention. i glanced over and saw tristan and a guy and a girl climb out of the car.

i wondered who the guy and the girl might be. it was obvious that they were related, from the way their dark hair shone in the light and the dark green eyes that seemed to smoulder with mischeviousness.

the three of them sauntered over to us, tristan smiling as he replied to something the guy had said.

"helloo their  sexy" the guy cooed, winking at me. tristan hit him over the head, sending him a glare. "off limits" he growled, before stepping forward and greeting me with a kiss and a hug. "hey there girlfriend" he chuckled, wrapping an arma round my shoulder and pulling me into his side.

i casually leaned against him, as he turned to sasha. "hey there monster." he smiled when she flipped him off.

"this is nate and liana, my best friends from a few towns over." tristan smiled, motioning  to the siblings in turn.

"nate, liana this is beverley and monster-i mean sasha" he stated on purpose. "well hello there sasha. i'm new here, want to show me around?" nate smiled, turning on the charm as he wagged his eyebrows at her. 

"well good luck with that nate, but i don't due personal tours." sasha murmured, her voice filled with annoyance.

nate stepped closer, pressing his chest against her shoulder. "awww come on baby, you know you want to hold my hand" he cooed, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"excuse me while i vomit in the bushes." sasha breathed, turning on her heel and leaving the three of us laughing at nate's surprised expression.

i guess he wasn't the only one who wasn't used to hearing people say no.