Chapter 10

I rolled my eyes as i pulled away from tristan. of course he would think he could persuade everyone to do what ever he wanted. honestyl i think that 99.99% of the female population at this school wouldn't have minded one bit and probably would have taken little persuasion from tristan to actually do it.

i moved to sit up but tristans arms locked around me kept me on his lap. I shot him a confused look. "are you going to let go of me any time soon?" i cocked an eyebrow at him. tristan smirked pulling me closer.

"nope, i think i like this position very much" he murmured. "tristan i know i'm irrestible but save it for when we're alone okay sweet pea?" i teased causing the people around us to start giggling.

suddenly tristan grabbed a hold of my leg and turned me bending my leg  so that when he let me go i was now straddling him completely on the bench. "yes you are very irrestible in ever sense of the word. but i just can't. seem. to. help. myself." he teased back.

i forced myself to close my mouth that had fell open when tristan had done that. "how am i supposed to eat?" i asked smiling triumphantly. "you're not going to starve your girlfriend are you?" i frowned.

tristan leaned forward forcing me back till my back nearly touched the table. "don't worry. i'll feed you." he smiled reaching over to my tray and bringing over some fries that he had speared with a fork. he moved it towards me.

i went to reach for it but he pulled his hand back out of reach. "ah ah ah. open up." he smirked. i shot him a glare crossing my arms over my chest.

"you don't actually expect me to eat what you feed me, do you?" tristan shrugged before eating the fries off of my fork.

i gasped hitting him in the chest. "those are my fries you animal" i cried. "technically they're mine since i bought them for you, but i'm just saying, since you forgot so easily" he teased.

i crossed my arms over my chest again looking away like a two year old. "some boyfriend you are" i grumbled.

suddenly something appeared right infront of me. i shot tristan a glare over the fork he has poised infront of me with another helping of fries.

he shot me a 'will you just humour me look'. reluctantly i opened my mouth and allowed him to feed me. as soon as the fork was away from my lips tristan leaned forward and pecked me on the lips.

"see? that wasn't so bad now was it?" he smiled. "i can't believe you made me do that" i muttered under my breath chewing slowly.

"you have no one to blame but yourself" he smiled, grabbing a piece of pizza from hsi tray and taking a large bite.

"how is this my fault?!" i asked in disbelief. "this is payback for what you did outside of the classroom" he winked.

"i didn't do that infront of everyone, that's hardly fair" i whined. "life's not fair goldfish. i thought you were smart?" he teased.

"i am you're just mean" i grumbled before suddenly i was hit with a plan. "can i have some fudge tristan?" i asked right away. he nodded taking the bowl off his tray and handing it to me.

instead of using the spoon i dipped my pointer finger in the fudge and sucked it off in my mouth real slowly.

and then quickly i took another dip and smothered it over tristans lips. he jerked back surprised. "beverley what the hell are y-" he stopped short when i leaned forward dropping the bowl back onto the table behind me.

"oops. is tristan alittle dirty?" i whispered seductively, grabbing his face and kissing him hard on the lips. first i sucked his bottom lip into my mouth, tasting the chocolate fudge mixed with the taste of tristan and i have to say...that was the best damn fudge i've ever had.

the next i moved up and sucked his top lip, cleaning off the last bit of chocolate. tristan groaned, his hands pulling me closer as he kissed me roughly.

i felt his tongue trave over my lips, begging for entrance. i parted my lips slightly and his tongue slipped in. he let out another groan. "you taste like chocolate" he murmured. i smirked shifting my hips slightly and feeling his very happy friend pressing into my thigh.

i pulled away to see that the rest of the table was watching us with their mouths dropped. the guys looking like they died and went to heaven.

i looked back at tristan and saw he still had a line of chocolate on the corner of his lips. i leaned forward and quickly licked it up.

"mmm" i hummed. "definitely my new favorite food" i teased, jumping out of his grasp when the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch.

i giggled seeing tristan automatically shift to hide that fact that he was sporting a major boner. "i'll see you after school stud." i smirked shooting a pointed look at his crotch, before turning to leave when i stopped and turned back.

"oh and now we're even" i winked, turning around and leaving them all to stare after me. i couldn't help but laugh to myself as i remembered the look on all their faces when i did that.

well surprise surprise people, you're all going to see that this beverley is one to remember. and remember well.

with that thought in mind i walked to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

don't hate me! i know i havent' been uploading for a while but i have midterms so i apologize!

lots of love to all who voted, fanned and commented in the past days! i was so happy to see the popularity go up!

more love to lexinicole38 who created my bookcover which i uploaded a day ago! isn't it pretty?! i love it so much thanks again girl :D

anwyays i hope to upload again soon but no promises. maybe u all should give me incentive??!!!

100 votes for this chapter and i'll upload before friday. what do you guys think? i know this chapter is short but i promise to make the next one longer! if you of course meet my test ;)

i know i know i'm cruel but i love you guys to much not to do it

anyways remember

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE <3