Chapter Fourteen

DD: Hey guys! So as you can probably tell from the change from 'DH and OW' to 'DD' someone has left the account. If you read our bio, you will know that it's Miyuki. Actually, you'll also know that if you're reading this. She decided to make her own account, which will be up very soon so I urge you all to go and follow her when she does. Anyway, sorry for the late post. I was very busy because of the musical in my school. I helped to write it this year so I was doing a lot of things to help and I was one of the female leads so I had a lot to do. I'll be posting it sometime soon as a Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfiction so if you want to see a Yu-Gi-Oh! musical that ends cheerfully, check out 'The Glastonbury Tales' once it comes out! Anyway, I own nothing and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

-DDLDHoW-

"Malik-pretty, don't put that on!"

Malik paused in the midst of pulling on his school jacket. He looked up as Marik ran into his room. "Uh... okay?"

He felt awkward in the uniform. It had been about a week since he and Ryou had gotten Yugi back from the Wreck. A week of Yugi looking horrible and Malik feeling horrible at school.

A week of wearing girls' clothes outside of school but being forced to wear boys' clothes in school.

Marik grinned and pulled something out from behind his back, holding it out to Malik.

Malik frowned in confusion, taking the package wrapped in clear plastic. His eyes widened.

Blue bow tie, pink jacket, blue skirt and white socks.

"You... got me the girls' uniform?" He looked up at Marik.

Marik hesitated. "Well... Bakura helped a bit."

Malik grinned and threw his arms around Marik. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

Marik wrapped his arms around Malik's waist and kissed his cheek. "You're welcome, Malik-pretty." He grinned at him. "Now go change."

Malik nodded and released him. Marik left the room and he quickly changed into the girls' uniform. He glanced in the mirror, fixing his hair.

A smile crept onto his face. It was perfect. He heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in now?" Marik asked.

"Sure!" Malik slipped on a pair of brown loafers that he had gotten at the mall when Marik had gone shopping with him. He turned to face Marik as the other opened the door.

Marik grinned. "You look great, Malik-pretty."

Malik's face flushed. "Thanks, Mar." He pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "Come on; we should get to school."

"Yeah, the bus is already here," Marik agreed.

Malik's eyes widened. "What?" He grabbed his bag and Marik's hand, pulling him downstairs.

"Relax!" Marik laughed. "Bakura and Ryou are holding it for us."

"Doesn't matter!" Malik released Marik's hand to grab a bagel left out on the table for him before running outside.

Marik followed him, still chuckling and shaking his head. Despite Malik's worry, the two had gotten the bus driver to wait for them.

Though the driver did glare at them as they got on. Malik specifically.

Malik gave her a shrug of apology and sat in one of the nearest free seats. Marik sat down beside him.

The bus ride was filled with laughter and conversations that seemed more hushed than usual. Malik tried to pay no heed to it but his shoulders hunched.