You Made Before Jenna Into Initials Didn't You

When the bell rang, signaling it was time to leave school, I went to find Josh to ask him if he wanted to hang out. We didn't have the same last hour class, he had band and I had Spanish. So I walked all to the other side of the school hoping to find him. What's really weird is that, I haven't stayed after school unless it was detention and now here I am looking for a boy I just met. As soon as I got to the band room I saw some kids leave the room so I went up to the teacher. And asked him if he knew where Josh was. 

"No I'm sorry Tyler he just walked out a minute ago. He went out that door if you want to catch him" he said pointing out the back door.

I thanked him for helping me, and then began my search. I got outside and not knowing where to go just turned towards the front of the school. As I soon as I turned the corner I found him sitting on the ground starring at the sky. I casually walked over to him, making it seem like I wasn't desperately trying to find him. 

"Oh hey, what are you doing" I said casually (I'm really good at the casual game).

"Nothing I was waiting for my Uber but he just called and canceled" he said with a frown on his face.

"Oh well, I can give you a ride to your house or you can come over to mine if you want to" smooth.

"If you don't mind, it would be cool hanging out with you" he said. "I don't have anywhere else to go" he said teasing me.

"Well than lets go, my car is in the back parking lot."

We walked in silence until we got to the car. I don't know what it was about this boy but he always seemed to keep everything bottled up. I mean not like that's a bad thing but I want to be his friend and he wont talk to me. Maybe I'm just imagining things, that seems to happen a lot.

"Ok we are here, you can go ahead and put your stuff in the trunk. Do you want to stop at the gas station to get something to drink."

"Ya that would be great actually" he said. "I literally think I'm going to die of thirst" he said jokingly. 

"No Josh don't die, stay alive stay alive for me" I said laughing so hard.

I literally didn't start the car for 30 minutes, because we couldn't stop laughing. Josh had this amazing laugh that in no time would make you laugh too. He threw his head back when he laughed too, and if he was laughing really hard he would start slapping his leg and snorting. Around 4:00 we actually got out of the school parking lot to go to the gas station. The drive there was so quick even though it was a 20 minute drive we couldn't stop laughing. It seemed everything was funny, even the light turning green was funny. We got to the gas station with tears rolling down our faces and made our way to the fountain machine. I got my usual Diet Mt. Dew in a 32 oz cup and quickly grabbed a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. When I came back I saw Josh starring at all the selections with a blank look on his face. 

"Which ones are you deciding between" I said with a smile.

"It's really hard they have Cherry Coke and Root Beer, but I think I'm going to go with Cherry Coke."

We walked to the counter to check out what we bought, we set our stuff on the counter. Josh went to take out his wallet and I stopped him. 

"Nooo I got this one, you can get the next one" I said with a coy smile.

He glared at me but let me pay. We got in the car and he chugged down his soda like he hasn't had a drink in years. 

I laughed at him and said "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

He started laughing and spit out of his nose. "What the f*ck dude, that hurt ya d*ck."

"He now no need for the name calling. If you wanted to call me something of mine that is bigger than your straw. You definitely chose the right part." I said seductively but also laughing.

"Dude I will put money on the fact that your Lil Wayne is no bigger than my pinky."

"Dude I will put money on the fact that you are wrong." I said as we where laughing.

"Ok ok that's enough of your teenage boy hornyness for one day" he said smiling. 

We got to my house and I pulled into the driveway towards the garage. We got out of the car and walked around the house to the front door. I walked in and showed him around the house. He was so adorable when he was looking at our family pictures. I really need to stop calling this boy adorable. When we where done with the grand tour, I showed him to the kitchen and made some food.

"I like to have an after school snack everyday, so do you want pancakes or do you want hot pockets?"

"Dude, hands down hot pockets. Is that even a question?" He said so seriously it made me laugh.

"OK calm down, two hot pockets coming right up."

When the hot pockets got done cooking I went to the fridge and saw there was a note waiting for me. 

Tyler,

There was an emergency call, I wont be back for a couple weeks. Please be safe and if you need anything I am always one call away. I left some money in your bank account for you to live on while I am gone. I'm sorry that this was so sudden but I will try to make it back as soon as I can

Love, 

Mom

P.S.-  The babies in Africa love you too.

"Of course she left" I said.

"What's wrong, if you don't mind me asking" Josh said.

"Well my mom works as a CEO of a lot of orphanages in Africa. So when things happen or when problems happen my mom has to go down there. And apparently something major happened and she wont be back for a couple more weeks. So it's just me until she comes back." I said a little more disappointed than I thought I was feeling.

"Not anymore, I am staying with you until your mom comes back. And there is nothing you can do to stop me." He said crossing his arms like a little child.

"Ok fine you win" I said giving in.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"Hello are you the son of Mrs. Kelly Joseph" the man said.

"Um yes I am, may I ask who is calling."

"This is Jack from American Airlines, son you are going to want to sit down for this. I have some bad news" 

OH NO MOM PLEASE BE OK!

**NOOO EVEN I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING NEXT!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST TO SEE WHEN I UPDATE NEXT!! ALSO SHARE THIS BOOK PLEASE!!!! IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!!!!!

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS: DO YOU SAY POP OR SODA? AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POP/SODA?

BECAUSE THE CORRECT ANSWER IS SODA. AND MY FAVORITE IS DIET MT. DEW.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!