Who Is The Pantaloon?

*Doctor's POV*

I ran as quickly as I could to get the other doctors. I needed all hands on deck, I ended up with 5 others doctors and 2 nurses in the room with me. We told him to do a series of thing and each time there was a long pause before he actually did it. After 3 hours of asking questions and trying for responses the response was immediate, after couple more hours he was speaking. Within 24 hours he was slowly getting back to normal. We started to feed him soft foods and planned on introducing solid foods later on. But all the doctors and I agreed that this was the fastest recovery that any of us has ever seen in this hospital. Especially because we were considering pulling the plug on him today.

*Tyler's POV*

I tried my hardest to stay in Josh's room for as long as I could but apparently "not eating or drinking anything is a bad thing". But that wasn't what was on my mind at all, all I wanted was for Josh to be OK.  Now I don't even know that, all I know is this hospital food tastes like cardboard. But just to make the nurses happy I ate all that was given to me and trust me there was a lot given to me. Then they told me that I needed to try to get some sleep and gave me the remote to watch something to help me sleep. I turned on the T.V and couldn't find anything to watch so I just settled on "Sewing With Nancy". Halfway through I fell asleep because the show was so boring. No offence to Nancy, it just wasn't my cup of tea. When I woke up a nurse was in my room she said that I needed to get up because there was something that she needed to show me.

"How long have I been asleep" I asked, still sleep dazed.

"For a couple of days, but now your all better and you have to follow me for a surprise!"

We walked for a little bit more but I couldn't  seem to get anything else out of her. I was mumbling something to myself when I walked into waiting room. When I turned the corner people jumped out and yelled surprise. It took me a while to register who all was there. When I looked around I could see my mom standing there jumping up and down squealing, Jenna holding balloons and a sign saying "HAHAHAHA GOT YOU", and then behind everyone else smiling was Josh. He was looking down at the ground as if he were nervous to see me. 

I ran through everyone to get to Josh, my mom was a little upset but I didn't care at the moment. I gave Josh the biggest hug ever and squeezed him.

"Watch it I'm still not completely healed" he said laughing.

"Right, sorry" I said backing away. "Hey mom, how are you doing? You look amazing."

"I'm doing fine, and thank  you" she said laughing.

I walked over to Jenna and gave her a hug too, and realized how awkward this scenario was my ex and my girlfriend (I don't even know what we are) were standing in the same room looking at me. I realized that I'm going to have to choose one of these people and leave the other one in the friend zone. But that is for another time right now I am going to enjoy my friends and everyone being here. 

My doctor came into the waiting room and told me they had to check a few more things before they let me go. I followed him back into the room where they checked to make sure everything was ok and within an hour I was set to go home. I walked back out to the waiting room and the only people left standing there was Josh, Jenna, and my mom. I decided to get a ride from my mom and meet back up with them for pizza later. The only thing I wanted was to go to my room. 

When we finally got home I went straight into my room and got a shower, I came back out looking for some clothes and found an old band t-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, and my old converse. I walked out to my car and drove to the pizza shop. We ate and talked for a couple hours and then said our goodbyes. As I was walking back to my car I heard Josh calling my name.

"Tyler, wait" he yelled.

I turned around and waited for him to catch up with me. I'm not mad at him anymore just to clarify, I now i should be but how can I. 

"Hey you deserve an explanation for everything. Do you have a minute?"

We walked to the bench on the side of the pizza shop and sat down. For a second he didn't say anything and neither did I and then he took a deep breath and sighed.

"OK you have every reason to be mad at me. We were in a relationship and I was talking to someone else. I was cheating, it was wrong. I know that now, you were so kind to me and you didn't deserve any of this. I just want you to know I still care for you and if you don't want to get back together I completely understand but I can't loose you as a friend. That's why I tried to kill myself, because the thought of you not being in my life anymore was something more than I could comprehend. I would rather die than to wake up knowing you aren't there for me anymore. Tyler you are the best thing to ever happen to me I need to know that you will be there for me" he said with tears in his eyes.

I looked at him in his eyes and said "I don't hate you...."

**OK I AM AWARE IT HAS BEEN LIKE 6 YEARS I'M SORRY!!! YOU CAN THANKS Th3Outcasts FOR GETTING ME TO WRITE AGAIN!!!! THEIR BOOKS ARE AMAZING!!!!

QUESTION: WOULD YOU TAKE JOSH BACK?

ANSWER: NOPE ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER!!