Before You Start Your Day

"I don't hate you, but you broke my heart. I felt like it was just you and me in this world but it turned out to be me,you, and mystery guy. I know everyone makes mistakes but this mistake was huge. You will always be my best friend you also are coming back to my house and living with me. You don't need to be alone but there is something you should know too. I met someone else and you met here too. Her name is Jenna and shes pretty cool, but now I'm confused because I still like you but I also like her and I don't wan to lead any of you on." I said frantically

"Choose Jenna, I had my chance and ruined it. It's her turn to see what a great guy you are and if shes lucky she won't mess it up like I did. And Tyler do me a favor don't let her sleep in your bed, its very uncomfortable" he said laughing. "Hey do you think that you can drive me back home AKA your place, Jenna gave me a ride here and I think she's already gone. And don't worry I think  shes pretty cool too."

As soon as he said that it felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Josh was my best friend again like he was when I first met him. The awkward little shy kid who always had a side smile. Who often looked toward the ground while talking and never looked you in the eye. And he approved of Jenna but I don't know what I'm going to do at this point. But right now I don't have to, I am just going to be friends with both of them and see where it goes from there. 

We drove home jamming out to Blink-182 and Celine Dion, don't judge. As we pulled into the driveway I looked at him and said.

"We are still on for the band thing right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, I will play the drums you sing and we will both write the music." He said.

"Sounds good to me, lets go in and throw together some ideas" I said running to the porch like a little kid. 

Josh came in running behind me and tackled me onto to couch. We started wrestling and fooling around, he pushed around and made me break a vase. I looked at him and yelled.

"JOSH YOUR OUT OF THE BAND" as he was running upstairs, yelling back.

"GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST, TO KICK ME OUT."

Challenge accepted I whisperer running after him. I ran up the stairs quickly but quietly. I went straight to my room to find the door was locked. So I went to the bathroom and climbed out the window onto to roof of the porch. I crawled over to my room window and opened it quietly to find Josh with my Nerf gun by the door. I quickly grabbed my other one and shot him before he could see me.

"Ha got you now, guess that means your out of the band" I said laughing.

"No fair how was I supposed to know you could do that. I say your out of the band for cheating. HA"

So we both sat down on my bed not knowing what to do because we were both kicked out of the band. We started laughing and we both unkicked each other out of the band. We staid up till 1 o'clock in the morning writing songs and trying to figure out a band name. We finally settled on "Twenty One Pilots" after a book I read. 

The next morning I was woken up by Josh and a breakfast in bed. It was all my favorite foods: chocolate chip pancakes, an orange, and chocolate milk. I thanked him and ate my food making a mess everywhere not caring about the mess I was making. When I got up I recorded the first song we wrote called "Before You Start Your Day" and uploaded it to sound cloud. I walked downstairs and watched T.V then went to the public pool to swim. It was a really relaxed day not much was happening so I got on my laptop and started watching some YouTube videos and listened to some music. At the end of the day I checked how the song was doing out of curiosity and it had 100 listens. I called Josh frantically and told him about it and made him come over so we can write more. 

Before the week was over we had our first album out called "Twenty One Pilots". We checked on our songs everyday and when a month had passed we had 10,000 listens. We set up social media accounts and preformed locally at stadiums. Everything seemed to be looking up until the media got involved. 

I was walking to the nearest Starbucks when I walked past a magazine stand that had Josh, Jenna, and me on the cover of it. The article read:

Love Triangle??

From outside news we heard that lead singer of Twenty One Pilots is deciding between two of his friends. Will it be the totally hot drummer of Twenty One Pilots Josh Dun or will it be the stunningly cute and ever so charming Jenna Black??

Call at (480) 834-9585 and cast your vote now.

I couldn't believe it first off who had this information and give it out. And second off who would put it on a magazine to let fans vote on who is best like they had a say so in my love life. I quickly called Josh and Jenna and told them to meet me at my house. I took off running with the magazine and met them there. When they were sat down I showed them the magazine and they just stared at me.

"Why are you staring at me shouldn't we be trying to figure out how to fix this. We really don't need this drama just starting out do we?" I asked

"Tyler, Jenna and I sent in that information. We thought it would be a way to boost your decision about which one of us you would choose. We are giving you till the end of this month to decide and that's it. We both are tired of waiting" Josh said looking at the ground.

"Tyler this is for the better for all of us. We aren't trying to hurt you but this needs to be done" then her and Josh walked away.

So this is what my life has come too while I'm singing on stage in front of thousands of people I have to decide who I want to be with. Why would this happen now out of all times.

** GAHHHHH TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY I'M ON A ROLL!!!! AGAIN I AM SORRY I HAVE TAKEN SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT HERE'S TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. ANOTHER THING IS THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE IN A YEARS TIME SPAN I HOPE THAT CLEARS UP A FEW THINGS.

QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU WATCH ON YOUTUBE?

ANSWER: EVERYTHING NO JOKE