Taken By Sleep

I woke up in the oh so familiar hospital bed, my nurse came in shaking her head. 

"You outta get a lifetime membership card for this place" she said laughing.

"That's the truth, the ladies in the cafeteria know what I want as soon as I walk in" Josh said smiling.

"And I walked into the bathroom and there was a sign on the stall I always go in. It said 'For Jenna's Use Only' I feel special" she said jokingly.

"And I have dry blood on the back of my head and what use to be white pillow cases" I said jokingly back.

"Well aren't y'all just a big bunch of messes today" my nurse said. "Now let me do my job and I will be out of your hair."

She walked over to my machines and made sure everything looked normal. Then she asked me if I could sit up slowly and I did getting a little light headed. She change my pillows and then washed some of the dry blood off of the back of my head. She slowly set my back in my comfortable laying position and then walked back out of the room. 

After she left Josh, Jenna and I watched T.V. and joked about all the nut cases that were on Jerry Springer. Josh and Jenna kept asking how I felt and I answered the same every time I feel better than I did when I got shot. The truth is I don't even remember anything after that, I don't even remember pain. I remember some warm liquid running down my back which I am guess was my blood but that is it.

Josh was flipping through the channels when he landed on the news. I told him to stop so I could see what was happening. They were talking about what happened at my concert and how they found the shooter, he was fully decked out in my merch and he had red hair. He had contacts in that had out symbol in it and a back back that said #TOSH all around it. They showed live footage from that night and had fans talking about what happened. I decided to tweet telling everyone that I was ok and that they shouldn't worry I will be back on my feet in no time. 

3 WEEKS LATER

They finally let me walk out of my room today. My wound on the back of my head had healed faster than expected and the multiple MRI'S and lab work was showing no signs of life threatening or cancerous traces in my head. I walked outside and sat on a bench feeling lucky with everything that has happened to me. All I could think about was it could be worse but here I am sitting outside feeling amazing. 

Later that day my doctor came into my room telling me I can go home but he wants me to come in once a week to check up on me. I got all of my stuff gathered and called Josh so he could take me home. He picked my up smiling from ear to ear and got all of my bags into his car. Then he helped me get in the car. As we were driving he kept looking over at me and smiling.

"Is there a problem Jishwa?"

"No there isn't I am just so happy you are ok" he said laughing.

We pulled into the driveway and Josh ran over to my side of the car to open up the door for me.

"You are so adorable you know it" I said then gave him a peck on the lips.

"I thought we were just friends" he said shocked.

"We are but that was a love as a brother kiss" I said laughing.

"Well could it last longer next time?"

"Well of course it can" I said as I leaned in to kiss him longer.

We sat there tongue battling for about 30 seconds before going inside. I spent the whole day laying around and not doing anything. The doctor told me to stay low for a little bit and not do any activities that might cause my head to pound. The pain in my head was still there but it hurt less and less everyday.

When it came time to go back to the doctors I didn't feel any pain at all and I was super excited to get everything over with. I went into the doctors office and an hour later I was sent back home because the doctors didn't see anything. They kept on repeating that this has never happened before and they have never saw anything like this before.

A month passed and there was still no signs of anything and the doctors started to thing they saw something wrong and I didn't have to tumor in the first place. I was on cloud nine, enjoying life and living everyday like it was my last. But that day came way to soon. 

Hi... My name is Tyler Joseph today is 08-04-2016 and today is my last day living. The doctor told me I have 30 more minutes to live and that I should say all my goodbyes now. So this is my goodbye to you guys, my fans. I woke up today with the worse pain I have ever felt in my life and trust me I have had a lot of pain to have. I was rushed back to the hospital were I was told my tumor was playing a game of hide and seek and that they didn't seek hard enough. The tumor came back and bigger than ever and it was killing my brain very fast. I have to lay here in bed watching everyone I love, everyone I care about cry because at any second I will close my eyes and never open them again. But it's ok because as a kid I never saw myself living very long and I have accepted this. Cancer is a funny thing, you think you are fighting it and you try with all of your might. But sometimes that isn't good enough, sometimes someone will make a mistake and not look hard enough for things. But we all are humans and we all make mistakes, I don't blame anyone for my death, I don't even blame myself. I guess the only thing I would have to say now is. If I had to choose between Josh or Jenna I would choose......

**I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK I HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN WRITING IT. THIS STARTED OFF AS A SILLY LITTLE IDEA AND IT GREW TO BE SO MUCH MORE. I HAVE TO SAY I AM KIND OF SAD THAT ITS ALL OVER WITH. ITS LIKE SEEING YOU CHILD MOVE AWAY AND THAT'S IT. YOU SPENT TIME AND EFFORT INTO IT AND IT IS OVER. BUT ANYWAYS

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT WHAT YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT THIS BOOK WAS, AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS BOOK, IT WAS A MESS.