Check Yes or No

I walked out of the room and closed the door slowly hoping to catch a peek of Josh. When the door closed I ran downstairs and got my stuff ready for school. When I heard him walk down the stairs I looked up and saw his jaw dropping outfit. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white button up with a colorful bow tie, he had a really sick snap back on and you could see his sleeve on his right arm. 

"Are you ready to go back to the hell hole" he said smiling. AND LOOKING LIKE A GOD.

"Ya just let me get my keys real quick" I said turning around to get my keys.

"Hey bubble butt hurry up" he said with a cunning smile.

"Do me a favor and not call me that again" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well then I will not call you bubble butt, but I will say you have nice buns. Great for cuddling."

I just laughed that off and told him to get into the car, but when I took a sideways glance at him he was staring at me weirdly. But I thought nothing of it, I honestly just thought he was acting. We walked out to the car talking about nothing really. We just started talking to each other as if we have known each other for years and not days. When we got to the school and I parked in my usual space, we stayed in the car a little big longer because we got there early. So I turned on the radio and we sat in silence. Josh was the first to speak up after around 10 minutes. 

"So why are we just waiting in the car, don't we have school to go to?"

"I mean yes but I don't feel like going today, I just want to sleep."

"Same, lets just go back home and go to bed. I'd rather be there than here at school" he said sighing.

"Go home when you look so fine, no I am taking you out right now."  

I back up and as I was looking at my mirrors I caught sight of him and he was blushing. 

"Your blushing like crazy over there, so this is the one free chance I am giving you to fix your boner."

He reached into his pants and re situated his boner awkwardly.

"Are you really going to be awkward about this, we are both guys and guess what we have penises so don't be awkward about getting things comfortable. And plus we have slept and cuddled in the same bed together we are practically dating right now." I said trying to reassure him but when I said dating he went pale.

"Do you want to date?" He said questioning my words but also a little scared.

"Actually I thought we already where but I guess I can go ahead and say yes. I would love to date you. Now we are here, we are at my favorite mall. And if your lucky I will buy you some toys" I said winking. 

"YAY DADDY WILL BYE ME TOYS" he said acting like a child. I don't know why I like this boy but one of the reasons could be because he isn't like most of the others. 

"Don't call me daddy ever again" I said chuckling.

"Well then daddy lets get out of the car so I can see those buns while walking."

"Calm your penis and lets go" I said rolling my eyes.

We walked to the mall only going to the stores that matter: Hot Topic, Spencer's, Footlocker, and Bath and Body Works. When we left the mall we had arms full of bags. We had bought matching red high tops as a cute couple thing. We had gotten a butt-load of band merch and amazing smelling hand soap. We didn't get anything from Spenser's and Josh was upset, I told him maybe next time if he is naughty enough. But of course I meant it as a joke because the stuff in that store is WAY too kinky. 

As we walked outside I slid my hand into Josh's and held onto his hand tightly. It was really cute that we was interested in me and that he want to date me. When we got to the car we quickly put everything in the back seat. Then I ran to his door and open it for him, the look on his face was so adorable. I closed the door and ran to the drivers side door and got in, I started the car up and put my hand back in his. We drove home not saying anything but just having him next to me was enough to make me happy. When I pulled into the driveway he turned around a looked at me with a smile and then got out of the car. When I got out to get the stuff out of the back he tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned around he kissed me passionately. We laughed and went inside to watch Netflix. We couldn't find any new movies to watch so we decided on Lemonade Mouth and High School Musical. 

After High School Musical ended and we had the most epic karaoke session ever. I got a phone call from my mom. So I ran out of the living room and into the kitchen for a little more privacy.

"Hey what's up mom?"

"Well it's been two days since I last heard from you and I was wondering what happened to you."

"Oh sorry, I lost track of time it has been a weird two days you have no idea."

"Tell me all about it, I literally cannot understand a word these people say over here so it's nice to hear English" she said laughing.

"Well it started off with Josh having a bad dream and ending up sleeping in my bed naked I might add. OH and he cuddled with me and I was only in my boxers, so that happened. And then today he asked me if I wanted to date him and I told him I thought we already where given the circumstances. And now we are dating and have already slept half-naked all in two days. So that's what happened" I say taking a deep breath.

"Wait your gay?"

**HEYYYYY I hope you guys enjoyed that!!!!!

 QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW/MOVIE TO WATCH ONE NETFLIX? AND WOULD YOU BE OK WITH YOUR SON/DAUGHTER BEING GAY?

ANSWER: MOVIE IS LEMONADE MOUTH AND ALL OF THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICALS. TV SHOW IS DOCTOR WHO. AND IF MY SON/DAUGHTER WHERE GAY THEN I WOULD BE AS HAPPY FOR THEM AS I WOULD BE IF THEY WHERE STRAIGHT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE!!!! THANKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!