(Insert Chapter Name Here)

"Ok I'm sitting, now is my mom ok" I asked panicking.

"Well unfortunately your mom....."

"IS A TOTAL DOUCHE BAG HAHAHAHA GOT YOU. OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD YOURSELF, YOU WERE SO SCARED" she said laughing over the phone.

"OMG mom I hate you so much don't do that to me. Ugh, you know I hate that."

"I was just kidding and you know that. Anyways I wanted to know if you saw the note or not. But because of your reaction I'm guessing yes." 

"Yes, I saw your note and thank you for the money. Just kidding, but I hope you have fun. Oh and also Josh is staying over at the house until you get back. Is that ok?"

"Ya sure but one thing who is Josh?"

"Oh that's right I only met him today. Josh is my friend, hes new to the school and he lives by himself. So when he found out I was going to be staying here alone. He said that he is staying and there was nothing that I could say or do otherwise."

"Well if there is nothing you could say or do then make sure you too don't break anything. Just give him the guest room and make sure everything is in there that he needs."

"Thanks mom you're the best"

"Well I got to go my plane is boarding soon, have fun and again don't break anything."

We said our goodbyes as she is walking to the metal detector. When we hung up I turned around and sighed. It seems like she is always leaving, I guess I should be used to that though. She has been working for this company for so many years and has been leaving every year. 

"So is she OK with me staying here, not like she has a choice but it would be nice for her approval." He said with a huge smile.

"She said 'Well if there is nothing you could say or do then make sure you too don't break anything. Just give him the guest room and make sure everything is in there that he needs' so I guess that's a yes. Come on and I will show you where you will be sleeping."

We finished our hot pockets and threw away our plates. We walked out of the kitchen and to the stairs to the second floor. As I placed my foot down I missed the stair and went tumbling down the stairs. Josh quickly ran to my side laughing and asking if I was OK. I got up quickly brushing it off like it was no big deal. I'm really clumsy so stuff like this happens to me all the time. We walked up the stairs slower this time and Josh holding on to my arm as if I were an old lady. I tried to make him let go of me but he insisted that he keep hold of me just in case I fell again. 

We got up to the top of the stairs perfectly fine and I showed him to the guest room which was right across from my room. I told him to go ahead and put his stuff in the closet, while I went to my room to get some pillows and blankets. I walked into the guest room and saw him looking out the window. 

"You like the view" I asked jokingly.

"This house if really pretty, I love looking outside and just starring at trees. Anyways thanks for the pillows and blankets, yay they are red. Red is my favorite color it goes great with my skin tone" he said flipping his hair.

"OK Gigi Gorgeous when you are done pampering yourself and getting everything where it needs to be go to bed. We got school tomorrow."

"But mom I don't want to go to bed" he said acting like a little child.

"Well I don't care what you want to do Josh I said go to bed and I am your mother." I said scolding him. 

"Fine but I want you to know, I wont enjoy it" he said crossing hits arms and pouting.

I walked out of his room laughing and ran right into my door. I cursed under my breath and opened my door, I walked to my bathroom to see if there was a mark. I turned on the light and walked over to the mirror, there was a little red like but it looked OK. I walked to my closet and got out a pair of my favorite footed pajamas. They had green and black skulls on them and they reminded me of a video game. I got into the shower and played some music, when I got out I changed and brushed my teeth. I walked to my bed and turned off the lights. I laid down and instantly fell asleep, I don't know why I was so tired today. Because I didn't do anything today other than meet Josh today which was amazing. 

I woke up a little around midnight and heard someone in my room. I looked up and saw Josh was in my room. 

A little confused I ask "hey are you alright?"

"Ya its just a new house and i couldn't sleep" he said shyly.

"Well then just get in my bed there is enough room for 2" I said tiredly.

I moved over and let him get into bed I turned the opposite direction. When my alarm clock went off, I went to move and saw that Josh had me in his arms. I don't know how to describe it but it felt right to be in his arms. I carefully moved his arms without waking him up and went down stairs to cook us breakfast. 

I carried his food upstairs and yelled "WAKE UP HONEY YOUR FOOD IS READY"

He woke up in a jolt, looked at me with a look of confusion and took his plate. 

"Thanks for the breakfast but next time don't call me honey" he said jokingly.

"Sure thingy honey" I said making a kissy face.

When we finished our food I looked at him and said. "Well you better get up and get dressed, we don't want to be late for school."

"Ya I will get dressed but you have to get out first" he said blushing.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I am naked under here" he said laughing.

Oh well that's awkward because I slept in my pajamas last night and he cuddled with me naked. And whats weird about it all is I'm OK with it all. 

**Hey guys sorry for the smut tease LMFAO!!

Question: Do you have a pair of footed pajamas? If so what do the look like? Also what would you do if you shared a bed with someone to find out the slept naked?!?!?!

Answer: I have 2 pairs one is Christmasy and is dark blue with Christmas things on it. Also if I shared and bed with some one and they were naked.... well they better be hot lol jk. 

//Please Vote, Comment, & Share\\