Kinda cute...

A/N: Helloooo!!! New addition to my work!! Not yet finished my first one, but it's okayy!! (Isn't it??)

This one's about Sirius Black as the title and the description says. I do take requests!!

I have a few things to explain.

Numba 1: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER, AND I REGRET THE FACT THAT I DON'T. I don't think there is any room for an OC but if there is she/he belongs to me. I wished Sirius belonged to me but *mehhh*...

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO JK ROWLING. YOU BELONG TO YOUR PARENTS.

2: If you love One Direction (I include Zayn here too), Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, 5 Seconds of Summer, Ed Sheeran and all other lovely bands and singers, and the Marauders, this book IS for you. Suggest me any songs, I'll try to make it into a perfectly awesomely insanely good story. Even sad songs!!

And 3: All the Imagines are mine (Idea maybe taken from Tumblr or Pinterest), so if you wanna copy a bit, do give me credits!! JK!! ;)

Soooooo Here we GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

----------------------

Imagine Numba 1: Kinda cute..

----------------------

"Oh piss off Black," you say.

"I know you fancy me (y/l/n).." Sirius Black smirks at you.

"I should have made my meaning clear, I said GO AWAY!" you exclaim. Your best friend Lily Evans' grabs your hand and you both make your way to Gryffindor common room.

"Just ignore him," Lily says.

Sirius Black always used to get on your nerves. He was a lady's bad boy. Everyone wanted him, and he used to enjoy the attention they gave him. You never were a fan of Sirius.

But Sirius seems to have no other work today than to flirt with you. Not that he always does that, but today he asked you out for Valentine's day, which fell on a Hogsmeade weekend. He asked you today in the morning at breakfast, in Potions, in Transfiguration, and now outside Charms classroom. No matter how much you tried, the prat won't take a no for the answer.

On the other hand, his so-popular grin and flirting was something which cannot be neglected. Once he gives you his I-am-cool-fall-for-me look, it's just not possible to notice and hide a smile as well.

Girl, stop fangirling, don't you have to study for your OWLs?

You better study now.

-----------

It's almost night. You are in your dormitory, taking my advice into consideration, and studying. Suddenly you hear someone breaking and entering in. It's a completely pissed off Lily, with a scowl on her pretty face.

"What's up with you?" you sit up and ask her.

"Those guys are jumping on my nerves now!" Lily says angrily.

"Let me guess, Potter again?"

"No."

It wasn't Potter. That's new. Since when did he stop harassing Lily?!

"Who was it then?"

"Black." Lily hisses.

"Potter's best friend? I thought he fancied me," you say that before you realize what you said. Look at your face you're blushing!!!

"He does. He asked me convince you to say yes to him. But hey. Why do you care if he likes you?"

You blush more, "I don't!"

"Do you like him?"

"No!" Or maybe you do? You blush furiously. But you met Lily when you were in first year and both of you instantly became best friends. She knows you really well now.

She gives you an 'oh really' look. You have to tell her.

"Okay he's kinda cute-"

"Cute?"

You go tomato red. Now you really couldn't help yourself.

"Okay, I don't know why I'm saying this. But I like him. Don't tell him I said that." you say and throw a pillow at Lily as she smirks.

"Maybe you should say yes to him then, he's waiting for you in the common room." Lily says.

-_-_-_-_-_-

You climb down the stairs leading to the Gryffindor common room. There, you see the notorious pack of Gryffindor 5th years, who called themselves the Marauders, probably planning a prank. Sirius is the first to notice you.

"Ah, (y/l/n), so are you-" Sirius begins, but you cut him.

"You win. I'll go out with you."

Sirius freaks out, "You- you just said yes? Prongs!! (y/l/n) just said yes to me!"

"Sirius sit down! Ow, Pads, that was my foot!!"

"Aha! I told you you can't ignore me (y/l/n)!" he yells, "WOW!! I can't believe this!!" He runs away from the common room, his hands up in the air, into the boys dormitory, still screaming "she said YES!!!!!!"

This kind of creeped you out. Confused, you look at 3/4 of the left Marauders.

"He's crazy you know..." says James Potter.

"Yeahhhh..."

_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N: Happy Valentine's day!!! ( if the day you are reading this is not Valentine's day, please consider the fact that I wrote this in 2015 okay?) Did you like it? Or you didn't? Look the comment box's there!

Suggest me well-known songs, they can be sad, happy, romantic, inspirational, anything! I'll try to come up with a story based on the songs.

Vote for this if you truly love Sirius.

Love you all!!!!!

❤❤❤