Calling for someone to hold tonight

A/N: Second chap!!! Beta-read by Cruxry. (Love ya sis!!)
So it's time for your tissues to come out, this imagine is emotional. 

One of a close friend suggested 'Home' by One Direction. And this is what I came up with. Look at the picture attached. You'll get the idea of the imagine.
If you haven't heard the song. Go heard it this instance. It's extraordinHARRYly AmaZAYN!!!!!

Contains past Blackinnon!!

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Sirius.." you try to comfort Sirius.

"What have I done to deserve this?" Sirius looks at you with his red watery swollen eyes.

Sirius Black is your best friend, right from when you were in 1st year, apart from James and Lily Potter. People called you the 5th Marauder. You are just like him. Prankster, a class-clown. You are as keen on playing jokes on people as Sirius himself. 

You had a crush on Sirius since the fourth year. The problem was, he didn't love you back. No one knows this, apart from Lily.

You and Lily were best friends with another girl called Marlene McKinnon. Marlene was the girl Sirius was in love with. You knew Sirius used you to get her. You felt broken when you got to know this. Then again, you were happy for your best friends. But you still love Sirius unconditionally.

But here, there was problem too.

Marlene was dead. 

This day has left all of you devastated. But, obviously, Sirius the most.

And there's nothing you or anyone else could do about it. 

And here you both sit, in Sirius' flat. You were trying your best to comfort him. 

You wipe your tears, and let Sirius cry in your shoulder. 

"You know (y/n), I used to love her, so much, more than anything. But now I don't. She left me alone. I don't like this!" Sirius says.

"I know Sirius," you have nothing to say at all. You feel your heart break as you heard Sirius say that. No, you have to be strong. For Sirius. He needs you right now.

There is a big pause, no one of you say anything, until Sirius sits up straight unexpectedly. 

"Does everyone you love leaves you alone forever?" Sirius asks you, looking straight in your (y/e/c) eyes. The look he gives you breaks you down too, you feel a tear roll down your cheek. 

"No, Sirius, I won't leave you, ever..." you whisper.

Sirius is completely broken. Shattered.

You knew he couldn't manage things on his own for some time. You have to stay with him until then.

But you needn't ask if he wants you to stay.

"Will you stay?" he asks you and he grips you hand, and lays his head on you lap.

"Of course," You reply.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's been three days since Marlene died, and you haven't seen Sirius.

Of course, Sirius wanted you to stay, but on Dumbledore's orders, you had to leave that very day.

Tonight, you were meeting one of Order members at the Leaky Cauldron, for security purposes. Wizarding world couldn't afford to loose another great witch like you after Marlene.