Request numba 1

This is the first request I've gotten ever.

All thanks to WalkingImperiusCurse for being the awesome first person to make a request for an imagine and giving me a chance to write something for her.

I'M PUBLISHING THE FIRST IMAGINE ON THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF THE BOOK!! SUCH LUCK!!

YAY!!

Warning: Might contain *language*

Keep in mind this is my first ever work with bad language. I'm a good girl, okay?

*________*

'A race'

>___<

Zahra never liked mornings. Why did they exist? Naturally, she was not one of those 'morning people'.

But today, sun decided to act like a b*tch and shine so bright through the window and wake her up. Or was it her boyfriend who pulled the curtains?

"Goodmorning Zahra" Sirius chirped.

"Little ray of sunshine, aren't you?" she looked away, shut her eyes tightly to avoid burning in her eyes due to bright sunlight, "STOP GRINNING YOU ARSE-HOLE!"

"Calm down!"

She got out of the bed groggily, her brown hair in a complete mess.

"You get ready. I'm making breakfast!" Sirius called as he ran downstairs to the kitchen, "THEN WE'LL GO SHOPPING!"

"WHAT?" Zahra called back, her toothbrush still in her mouth. Sirius? Taking her shopping?

"We're really going shopping?" she asked at the breakfast table.

"Yes, for the 5th time this morning, yes, we're going shopping." replied Sirius as he tossed a fried egg in his plate.

"Why do you want to go shopping suddenly?" Zahra took a bite of her toast, "What stuck Sirius Black's mind today that he's going to do something forever undone by him?"

He smirked, but doesn't reply.

After they finished their breakfast, they were all set to go to Diagon Alley.

Zahra sat on the bike, while Sirius locked the door of their house.

"Nice bike, isn't it?" he asked as he cleaned the headlight of the bike.

"Yeah."

"We're ready to go." said Sirius, "Only if you get up and let me ride"

"Why? Why can't I ride?"

"Because you're sitting behind me, now get up please?"

She twisted the handlebar and started the bike.

"HEY!"

"Come on Sirius, I know how to ride a motorbike!"

"No you don't. Now get up."

"Nope."

"It's not a girl's thing!"

That triggered it. Sirius regretted saying it as soon as it came out of his mouth.

Zahra was a hardcore feminist.
Merlin help anyone who said something sexist in front of her.

Sirius remembered how she kicked Michael Booth in his balls after he said girls are weak and can't hit guys back in their 6th year at Hogwarts.
Today, it was Sirius's turn.