Goodbye

A/N: Happy (Belated) Mourning Day, 18th Anniversary of Battle of Hogwarts. Who all cried?

Who all cried listening to soundtracks?

Who all cried watching the movie?

Who all cried reading the book?

Who all cried doing ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED THINGS?! I did. I hope I wasn't the only one.

So out of my utmost sadness and depression, I wrote a Melancholic Imagine. If you've heard One Direction's Love You Goodbye, it's based on the song.

This below is One Direction performing Love You Goodbye at The Ellen Degeneres Show.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF THE VIDEO.

Please listen to the song before you read this.

Heard the song. Cool.

Now start reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_-_-_-_-_-_

Your POV

James and Lily just left. Sirius is there all alone.

Lily was hesitant to leave him, but James said that he'll need some time alone. He took her along with him.

Sirius fell to his knees before the grave he was staring for past 5 minutes. Suddenly, his face turned to that of disgust and he yelled "You left me. I hate you!"

I missed a heartbeat as the words left his lips. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.

"You promised me you'll never leave me! I thought you'll keep that promise! I hate you so much!" Sirius's eyes were filled with tears. He continued, "I thought we'll be together forever, I thought we'll fight the war together. But you left me alone. I never expected that of you!"

I want to speak, I want to defend myself. I want to stop Sirius from saying this.

But I can't.

What made him hate me so much?

"I was so stupid to think you'll stay with me forever. You made me believe you'll never leave me alone. So much, that- that.." His voice trails off. He pulls out a box from his pocket, and opens it to reveal a beautiful Diamond ring.

"I thought we'll marry, live a happy life together." He sobs, "But, you! You just walked out of my life like nothing!"

I want to say I am sorry. I want him too look at me in the eye and say he loves me. Just one more time.

"I was very wrong, thinking you'll never want to hurt me. But you did everything to do just that! Why did you leave me like this?"

I kneel down beside him, looking in his eyes, which were full of angry tears. But he kept staring at the gravestone. My eyes caught the sight of the Diamond ring in his hands, and a tear fell down my cheek. He slowly placed this ring before the gravestone, and then conjured a beautiful Dog-rose and placed it beside the ring too.

"You loved Dog-roses, didn't you?"

I looked at the flower near the grave. They looked beautiful. I smiled a little.

"Remember, our very first kiss? I-In 6th year? We literally pounced on each other?!" He chuckles, making me give a teary smile as I recalled our kiss in the Quidditch locker room.

"Oh, and the time we were making cookies for James and Lily?" He asks hopefully. I remembered us covered in flour and butter. He continued, "Didn't that ever occurred to you before you-you--" He closed his eyes as he probably remembered the time we spent together.

I wanted to touch him, to speak to him, to comfort him, tell him that I never wanted to leave him, sit beside him, let him cry in my shoulder.

But I can't.

Because, well...

I'm dead.

And I can't help it.

I didn't want to do this, but I have to. I got up slowly, looking at Sirius, who continued to curse me and cry.

I looked at the Grave containing my name, and then at my love of my short life, Sirius, and set to my path to the heaven...

_-_-_-_-_

Liked it? Hated it?

Tell me! I cried while writing, I wanted to write more, couldn't because, well, I actually forgot what I had to write...

I hope you all enjoyed. Please check out my new story Surprises!

Please vote ans comment if you liked this, or have any suggestions, or request, I'm ready to do it, as long as it's not R rated.

Love you! Goodbye!