Poor Little Puppy

Heyy guys!!!!

The reads hit 17k!!
You know what that means???
Number of chapters = amount of reads in thousands!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING I LOVE YOU!!!

SO I am (finally) updating an Imagine. Like an actual one - shot!!! YAAYYYYAYY!!
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Warning: Contains bad words (the f word)
>______<

"Okay, are you ready?"

"Absolutely."

"One, two, three."

The Marauders were the best friends anyone can ever get.
When James, Sirius and Peter got to know about Remus's 'furry little problem' AKA his lycanthropy, they wanted to help their friend.

"What can we do, Sirius?"
"Simple, Peter, Werewolves don't harm animals. So we turn into animals."

Little did the innocent 2nd year Gryffindors knew that this process of becoming animagi will take them three years and truckloads of efforts to become successful.

But the little ones could do anything to help their werewolf friend.

So now the three 5th year Gryffindors are very close to accomplish their goals.

It was midnight, and well past their bed time. But the Gryffindor common room was not empty, even at this hour.

James Potter and Peter Pettigrew stood in front of their best friend Sirius Black, who was slowly transforming into...

... a puppy.

A very small, fragile, teeny tiny shaggy black puppy.

James laughed, "Aww! You're a puppy Sirius."

The puppy yelped and gave him a weak nudge. It was not meant to be a weak one, since the infant dog looked angry.

"You're so cute!" James picked the puppy up, while he puppy-barked tried his hardest to free himself.

"We'll call you Snuffles," said Peter.

"Or Mr. Shaggy-tail," James laughed. The puppy barked more and tried to reach him with his little nails, which weren't long enough nor were his front-legs to reach James's face.

He finally put the puppy down.

"Okay, enough now Sirius. Change back into your human form."

The puppy barked and jumped, but didn't change back into Sirius.

"Come on Sirius. It's late and I'm sleepy." Peter said.

The animagus puppy sat down on floor, trying his hardest to change back.

"Sirius, don't waste time."

Now the puppy was trying so hard, his face looked like he was trying to poo but can't.

Finally, after 30 minutes of trying (ending up looking constipated) the newly transformed puppy animagus gave up.

Peter and James were already passed out on the sofa.

He barked and tried to wake them up. But he was very small. He started pulling their pyjamas with his small teeth, in an attempt to wake them up. He was successful.

"You're still a puppy?" Peter asked.

"Do you not want to change back?!" James asked, irritated.