What IF??

A/N: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I took sooooooooo long to update this but, I was busy with two other stories of mine, which is now only one.

_-_-_-_-_-_

SHAMELESS SELF ADVERTISING!
PLEASE IF YOU LOVE SIRIUS go through my new story called Surprises. Sirius and I would be so proud of you if you do! (I sound as if your parents Sirius and I are proud of you, but nevermind)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

You know I talk so much about Sirius, let's talk about Remus now. (Look at the picture attached)

"Moony, if I punch myself in the face and it hurts, am I strong or weak?"

"You're a sodding idiot Padfoot, yeah that's what you are." -- Remus John Lupin, the sassy Marauder.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I was thinking about making this a book about Sirius Black which will include Imagines, Rants, Headcannons, and all the Randomness about Sirius. What sayy guys?!?!?!?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I actually didn't complete writing an imagine, and I had this thing on my mind for million years but didn't know how to post this.

Just imagine Sirius Black being made a prefect instead of Remus. No, just imagine. Sirius Orion Black, the handsome 5th year player of Gryffindor, a Marauder and a HUGE flirt, the Gryffindor Prefect.

I think Lily would have said yes to James in that very year.

And this above would have been the possible reason Lily and Sirius were caught fangirling over James on their Prefect's duty.

" He does have six packs, Evans!"

"When did YOU see his abs, Black?"

"C'mon Evans, I've shared a Dorm with him for 5 years! How can I NOT see his abs?"

YOU CANNOT TELL ME THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN AT SOME POINT AT LEAST WITH REMUS AND LILY!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

OKAY time for another one!!!!!!!

You and Sirius and deeply engaged in an argument.

Sirius is totally fed up, "I'm serious, Y/N"

"Hi Sirius, I'm Girlfriend. Nice to meet you!"

I WOULD TOTALLY DO THAT IF HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND!!

I'm sure you would too!!

Soooooooooooo...

.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.

NEED TO GO GUYS!!

SORRRYYYY!!!!

AND Don't forget about my other story!!! Please read and let me know how you feel about it.

THANK YOU !!!

AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU!!!

BYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!