Things Sirius Does

Hello there Cupcakes! Last time I said we hit 2k.

Check the reads! New milestone: 3k!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!
😇😇😇

So this is yet another thing I came up with, and not an Imagine.

I Siriusly don't know why this book is called 'Sirius Black Imagines' when there are literally just 4 real Imagines that are not my best works...

________

Sirius does really do stuffs. Many stuffs. And all I do is mess up my grammar . Never mind that.

So these are 5 things Sirius does when you are not around.

1. Listen to dirty songs

2. Eat all your chocolates

3. Take all your make-up kits and paint Remus's face while he's passed out on the armchair.

4. Take baby Harry out for shopping on his bike, and forget about him because 'that salesgirl was so hot!'

5. Eat all the ice cream and then FALL ASLEEP IN THE FRIDGE BECAUSE IT'S 40 DEGREES OUTSIDE!

And things Sirius does when you are around.

1. Deny all the above mentioned stuff that he actually did.

2. That's all he does because you're furious and he's guilty!

4. Melt you with his puppy dog eyes and you are forced to instantly forgive him.

5. Politely inform you that you missed the 3rd point.

6. Tell you there was no 3rd point!

________

Okay this was the worst one. I'm sorry.

So as to make it up to you, I have this:

I hope you find that funny.
Yes I did.

________

And please tell me if you're liking my story 'Good Intentions.'

If you haven't read it yet, please, if you want and have time to, the story is on my profile.
This means a lot to me because that so far was my best work (And Cruxry of course)
Thanks to all of the awesome people who like my works and vote and comment on them. I love you guys so much!

Thank you for reading!