Ch. 2

I'm so happy today is Saturday because that means no school or Mike. I don't know why I like Mike. He was the one to tell everyone that I was gay in middle school. I told the pack and my parents last year and they was all unhappy expect my mom she was happy for me.

So as I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get an apple. I went on the porch and seat there and eat my apple. Then I saw my dad and said "hey" he just have me the evel eye. So I just played on my iPhone 6. Then I went into the woods and transformed into my wolf and ran. I ran for like 3 hours. Then I returned home to get a water bottle as I walked in the kitchen my dad and his beta(John) was staring at me do I just turned around. O by the way my dad name is Corey and I don't have a beta because no-one like me even tho I'm the alpha son they thought I was a disgrace to the wolfwere kind.

So I went to my room waiting for dinner. When my mom called me I just went down seat at the table. Everyone was talking expected me because no-one wanted to talk to me. So I finished dinner and went upstairs. To go to bed.

-----------

On Sunday I stayed in my room doing stuff expect when I got hungry. That expect night I tried to do 100 sit ups and 50 pushups and 50 burpees but I failed so I get got my clothes out for school tomorrow which I dreaded. I just wanted a normal life like my dad teaching me how to become an alpha he was go teach me but found out I was gay that ended it all because he said "he wasn't teach no faget" and I told him " I'll touch myself!!!" and walked away. I stayed up to 12 just thinking about random stuff.