Ch. 32

Continue of Chapter 31

Once Jake was done with the vampires 3 dragons popped up and tryed to stop him. He turned into Neth and killed all three of the dragons.

The a witch came up.and put a force field over him he broke throw it in no time and ran super fast to the witch and choked her until her head popped off.

Then let out an evil laughing. That when I thought u will try to calm him down. I walked up to him hus boby went calm and I hugged him then 20 werewolves popped up all standing at 10 ft. Jake pick me up and carried me to the pourch were everyone one was and put a force field to stop us from enteren the battle he cracked his neck.

The 20 wolves came out. Jake turned into his 6ft wolf where his strips was glowing different colors and his tattoo around his eye glowing and each of his legs change one was made of rock another made of fire another made od wayer and the last one was wind. He freed Sniw and put a firce field over him too.

Ever step he took the ground cracked then the fight begin. All the wolve charged at Jake and a moment later stepped back to a bloody Jaje on the ground. Then Jake woke back up and turned to his pure white wolf with his eye looking like the moon then all his creatures exit his body and killed all the wolves and then came back to his body.

Then an angle came Jake turned into his angle witb his eyes purpke and wings changing colors. He kill that angle instantly.

Then Alex popped out of nowhere on the feild ground with the rest of the kids. They all started to walk to Jake and as they walked they transformed to their creatures so their was a vampire, vampire/wolf, neko, 2 werewolf, a dragon, an angel , and an element babirs in the floor they all combined theur powers and took down Jake and he turned to his blue eyed self and broke all the force fields.

He hugged the kids ans then looked at all the died and wounded creature and nurserd them back to health. Then his all his creatures came out and Jake tyrned into his green eyed self. The all head the heads down and said "sorry" to everyone. Then a red dragon said "I don't expect your apology" and they all killed him instantly. Then Dex tirned into his Cyprus and eat the dragon along with Jake Cyprus.

Then all the creatures returned back to Jake and the crea from the outside land returned home. Jake took the kids to their room and came back to our room and we had sex for 2 hour straight.

Then Chase yelled "THAT WAS SO AWESOME" the alpha saud "no it was not it....." we fell asleep by then.

__________________________

"Mike wake up"
"Jake what do you want this time"
"Pack your bags where leaving"
I turned to look at him and he was crying.
"Baby why we moving and why is you crying"
"We moving because I'm sick of the Red Rider Pack its go just be me you and the kids"
"Ok let me go get something to drink first"

I walked downstairs to see alpha mad. I just said "goodmorning" he just looked at me. Then Jake ran downstairs the stairs saying "don't you even say that to him this is between you and me bitch" alpha replayed "look boy I don't have time for you" Jake looked at him and said "I'm moving anyways".

Alpha - you can't your the soon to be alpha
Jake - fuck being alpha of this fake ass pack I hate these wolves in this pack do you know how they use to treat me
Alpha - I really don't care and I ain't got time for you games
Jake - KIDS Y'ALL GOT Y'ALL STUFF PACKED
Alex - yes daddy
Jake - Mike I already packed our bags go get them

I ran upstairs got the bags and ran back downstairs. In into the kitchen where now the beta is noe.

Beta - look Jake calm down you is not leaving
Jake - fuck the Beta, Alpha, and the pack mom the only one I like out of this stupid ass pack
Beta - if you was my child I would of
Me - you would of what
Beta - shut the fuck up you not even part of this
Me - I'm every part of it if my mate is in it
Jake - Gell you know what
Beta (Gell) - what
Jake - I'm leaving

Then the kids came down with their bags. We walked putside with our bags. The alpha yelled in his alpha voice "GET THE FUCK IN HERE" Jake said in his alpha voice "YOU AND THUS WHI PACK CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES I WILL COME BACK FOR MY BETA AND 3rd COMMENTS ALSO MY PROTECTORS AND TO SEE MOM"

Gell - hire dare you disrespect your alpha
Jake - he is y'all alpha but he is my dad and my mate dad in law and my kid grandad nothing else
Luna - Jake baby plz come and yalk this out
Jake - no mom I dealed woth him for to long and also this pack too
YEP YOU GOT THAT RIGHT I HATE Y'ALL MUTTS

They a grey and white wolf popped up and growed at us Jake laught and walked up to the wolf and punched it in its mouth it lose about 2 teeth. Then the wolf transformed it was a teenage boy.

Jake - any more of y'all want to try
Paris - Jake calm down and what did this pack do to you
Jake - they beat me and talked about me and my own fucking dad use to say hateful words he wouldn't train me to be alpha
Chase - that's mean
Jake - dam right kids go in the house real quick set your bags down at the steps

(The kids did as Jake said)

Tom - Mike what happened
Me - I don't know he just woke me up saying we was leaving
Jake - come hear Mike
(I walked over to Jake)
Me - why you call me
Jake - because that bitch ass Gell planning something
Luna - Jake honey plz come back in house
Jake - fuck no mom
Alpha - Jake listen to your mom
Jake - no  you all almost had he want to kill myself and Gell think one more thing in you dead
Gell - are you threatening me
Jake - hell yea what don't know of y'all get I can read y'all thoughts
Peter (3rd in command) - so what still we don't like you or you fagget mate
Me - you now what Peter fuck off and the rest of y'all too because this is between the Alpha, me, Jake, and the beta
Peter - any business that deal with the alpha in danger deal with us
Jake - Peter are you threatening my mate and this discussion don't deal with the pack it is a family problem

Jake started walking up to Peter and jabbed him in the chest. Then the alpha and beta was by his side so I went to Jakes.

Me - ok y'all want to gight then let's fight alpha get out of this fight because you may get killed

The alpha left and we all transformed. I took down the beta. While Jake took doen the 3rd in command. Then we transformed.

Jake - they is not die the just go be out for a hour
Alex - papa and daddy stop fighting
Jake - Alex get yo ass in the house
Alex - no I want to watch and their is 50 wolves behind you

Chase, Tom, Dex started to run up to help.

Jake - stay back y'all you to Mike and dad I'm telling you now call them back or they all will die
Alpha - guys transformed or he will kill you

They all transformed. Jake sent out his creatures. They all said "we will kill this pack if y'all do not respect Jake"  then a person said "fuck Jake he's a little fagget," and Jacob walked up to him and said "I control all werewolf so that also mean Jake have more authority over any alpha how do you think he can talk back to his father now sit down," the boy set down.

Then all the creatures went back into Jake and he said "one more try" then he hrabbed our bags and took them upstairs along with the kids.

Alpha - why is my son so hot headed
Me - he's pregnant do him snd hus creatures are hoimg through mood swing
Alpha - last time he was pregnant he did not do that
Me - because those babies have special powers snd these two are judt regular werewolf pups yes Mark got special powers how do you think a bunch of 3 weeks year olds can do what they do.

Then  neko exited the nursery and ran out until the wild I guess the neko cats mated. Then it was a dragon then a witch and the last one was a vampire I guess our vampire exited our bodies. Thrn a cerberus left out and walked up to me.

Dex - every baby Jake Cerberus make becomes you protector
Paris - a lot of creatures fin to be exciting this nursery because this mating season also Jake fin ti go in heat

The rest of the day went by ok Jake and his father getting along good. Everything just returned back to normal. Me and Jake had sex because Paris was right he is in heat.