Ch.13

(MIKE POV)

I did not ready want to go to school today I just wanted to sit here and cuddle with my mate. "Baby it's time to get ready for school" in his sleepy voice he said"I don't want to go". I thought for a minute and said "if you don't go then no sex". After that he jumped up.

Then while I was in the shower he brushed his teeth then we switched. We got dress and went down for breakfast. Then got on my motorcycle and headed to school.
Me-I'm getting all classes switched to your
Jake-really
Me-yep
That's all the conversation we made before we was at the school. First thing we did was go to the office and get my classes changed it was easy because I'm one of the he'd football players and everyone wanted to be me. Then we went to our locker and then class. We did not pay any attention to the teachers. All I we was thinking was fucking I know he thinking it because I can read his mind. "Mike stop reading my fucking mind" "ok dam"then we got into a heated argument and the whole class was looking at us then we turned tip then and said "WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL LOOKING AT" then mister smart ass over hear said "ya'll like what what you see" them go wiggle his eyebrows and then winked. Most of the girls giggled. That mad my wolf mad. So mind linked him saying "slow your road " he replyed "what you go do if I don't" I just gave up and whisper in his ear "you want be able to touch this" I put my hand on my dick. Then his dam ass go yell "YOU LIEING". That when Mis. Carter said "Mr White and Mr. Smith stop with all the interruptions" we both just nodded our heads. Then 20 more minutes and the class was over. It was lunch time we got our lunch my friends cashed me over so I drag Jake because he do not like my friends. We set down and they all was giving me a why he hear look. Then we started talking once Jake hit up to throw me and his food away.
John-what was he doing here
Me-sitting down
John-but he's a fag
That got me mad.
Me-he's my boyfriend
Peter-ok but he don't have to sit over hear with us
Thats when I got up and went over to Jake and kissed him then left outside. We transformed and ran into the woods. When we was at the water I could not resis any more. I jumped on him we fought for while the I started to fuck him in our wolf form he was just hiring in joy after we got done we headed back to school. When we got there he said "we should do that more often" I just shrugged.

By the end of the day we drive back home we went for a jog in our wolf form. Then we talked to some of the pack members then eyes dinner then of to bed.

(Jake POV)

Mike and I argued all 4th hour. Then at lunch he dragged me to his take of stupid friends. When I got up to throw away our food I heared their conversation I never told Mike I had super hearing he sound pretty mad and in his mind hee wanted to kill then and that when got up and dragged me out of the school to the wild we ran in wolf form into we got to the water we fought for a while then he go stay having sex with me it feared really good. The last few hours went by fast.
When we got home we went for a jog and talked to the pack. Then dinner and off to bed.

I woke up at 4:00am in thr mirning after a nightmare Mike was still sleep. So I asked out his arms and went downstairs and saw my parents of the couch getting their freek on c so I walked over and said "tall should try in wolf form" they was so scared my dad their my mom and then picked her up my dad said "you scared me why you do that and why are you even up"
My reply was "I had I nightmare and more I'm go have another one because I see my parents just have sex on the couch I hope y'all wash the couch too and why are y'all in y'all room o and cover up I see y'all private areas" they throw on their clothes. " For 2 I came down for water and I saw y'all so I thought I could scary y'all O and one question have y'all tried it in wolf form it feel so amazing" ny dad replied "that's none of your business" I just left and got my water and headed back upstairs when I reached the bedroom Mike was sitting up on the bed.
Mike -where did you go
Me-downstairs to get some water because I had a nightmare and I'm go have another one because I just saw my parents having sex
Mike-you lieing
Me-no I'm not
Mike-ok what was the nightmare about
Me-we was being attack by a while bunch of rouge and vampires and other creatures and you died and then I woke up
I was crying be the end of the sentence.
Mike-come hear baby
I went over to his lap and set down
Me- O Mike you know I have super hearing
Mike-you heated me and my friend conversation at lunch
I just nodded about 6 minute later I was sleep. I had a price full dream this time.