Ch. 28

(Jake POV)

I woke up this morning to a snoring Mike. I hit him in his chest. He yelled "THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU JAKE" I replied "it's time for school and you was snoring " he just pushed me off the bed. So I just got up and ran to Chase room. With Mike behind me. Once I get in his room I saw his dick so I just walked out and Mike caught me. I thought of a plan in it was to grab his dick. He said"you I'd not go grab my dick now go get ready" I did what he said and he slapped my ass on the way saying "dam baby"

I walked in the room got naked that's when Mike walked in. He stripped off his clothes abd their me on the bed and then we start having sex and throw the middle of it Tom and Chase walked in but we continued until one of them cleared their throat. We yelled "WHAT" they both said "school" were just said "so" Tom said "you want me to call your father".

We both jumped up at that and ran to yhe bthroom and shower in the shower we finished what we started. Once put we brushed our teeth and hair and headed downstairs got breakfast. Once we got finished me, Mike, abd Chase got our backpacks abd ran off to school.

Chase -I got bullied in 3rd hour
Me & Mike -who
Chase -I don't know and I made a new friend named Jake he in hour 1,6,7,8 hour also lunch
Me -what's his name
Chase -Dex
Mike -alright we cool with him right Jake
Me - no because if he hurt my beta I will kill him if he think dirty or talk about my mate I will kill him and bury his body do he like gay people
Chase -yea he do and that kind of mean
Me -no it's not abd you lieing you have not asked him yet
By the end of our conversation I was poised but we was also at school.

When we walked in first hour I saw someone in Mike seat.
Chase -that's him
I walked in and said "Dex move"
Mike -Jake that is rude
Me -but he in your seat ok lets start over hi I'm Jake can you plz sit iver their on the other side of Chase
Dex -NO
I know Char saw my face because instantly here said "Dex can you plz sit hear" he did when he walked by I said bitch

Mike mind linked me abd said "baby that was rude no sex for the rest of the week" I said out loud "why" that class looked at me so I went up front and said "guess ehat class I can't get sex fir the rest of the week" then went to my seat the class started to laugh and Mike punched me. So I git up abd taped Dex.

Dex -yes Jake
Me -are you gay
Dex -no I'm bi
Me -can you be my boyfriend
Mike -hell no that bitch will not be your boyfriend
Me -will I get sex then
Mike -no
Me -ok I guess Chase go be with me
Mike -he already got someone would it make you stop if I let you sit on my lap

I just nod and set on his kap where I was facing away from the board and our dick was facing eachother I put my head on his neck omand breath his scent and went to sleep.

I woke up somehow in 2nd hour in my seat. I just went to the front and set by the teacher the whole class and having a conversation with Mike abd Chase through mind link.

Then the bell rang and now its time to met the kid who was messing with Chase. We walked in I asked Chase who was it he pointed ti Jerry I hate that kid. I marched up to his desk at hit ih he got scared because once I lefted my hand it was a dent in his desk. I pointed to Chase.

Me -did you bully him
Jerry -yea why

I picked him up by his collar and said "because he's my friend" and I dropped him and walked to my desk ans set down I slept through the rest of the hour and 4th hour.

Now it's lunch we got our lunch at our table having a good conversation it just me, Mike, Dex, and Chase. Then Jerry abd his gang plus the football team was matched over I was the only one to notice. So I excused myself and walked over to them.

Me -ok you guys have a problem and we can hand this fight after school ok
Jerry -no now
Me -come on now which one of y'all want to fight me

They ask raised their hand my creatures inside of my got excited one of my eyes turned red which mean that is soear and the other turned purple.

The wind in the lunchroom got heavy and then calmed down because I thought no powers in front of people that's when Mike looked over and got up I yelled "MIKE AND CHASE COME ON WE FIN TO FIGHT THIS GROUP OF 25 BUT WE WILL COME OUT UNHARMED DEX STAY" with that I cracked my neck and staryed the fight I knocked out 5 of them about time Chase and Mike made it we finished up the 20 of them and ran out the lunchroom so we don't get in trouble we ran into the woods abd I tried us to the Antarctica with Snow and Crystal I told Snow about the fight hr laughed.

Then my creatures came out abd started fighting abd the wolf and vampire just set aside talking with me. We talked about the school fight while Chase talked to Crystal while Mike just ran around in his wolf firmr after a shile my wolf started to chase him then a vampire cane out of Mike abd that's when my vampire left then they teleported abd cane back with blood. I talk to Snow. Then all my creatures returned and I teleported us back to school. We finished the rest of the school day peacefully.

We walked home laughing about the fight. We got home a 5 which is late because we vet out att 3:00. So Chase went in the house while me and Mike continued to walk and talk. Then I feeled a kick and a grabbed Mike and and placed it on my belly and he smiled and more kicks started to happen. Spear came out saying "Jake on the next full moon you will give birth" and he touched my stomach and smiled saying "they are lovely and go eat a rabbit and a penguin also go drink human blood to keep you creatures calm you to Mike but just drink blood and speed changed your day to the 16th of every month like Jake's now " with that he went back into me then I remembered it was the 16th.

I hurried around the woods abd found a rabbit. Once I had that I teleported us to Antarctica abd eat a penguin. Then I teleported us to Hawaii and we find to walking humans and pulled them to the side and sunk our fangs in them. Then we went to the beach and relaxed.

10 vampires walked up to use and said can we talk to Spear and Speed. They both came out and walked away with the vampirer.

Hey why dont the rest of y'all cone out and relax with that they all escaped me and spread out on the beach we stayed their for hours talking and having fun everyone did their own thing even Mike wolf came birth or wolves had sex the rest of the creatures left and came back with another typ of their selves all the second creatures came together and formed another himan even the dragon font someone. Then they all my creatures returned and Mike two creatures returned back to him.

The person my creatures came up to us and said "I'm an your helper because I am all of your creatures mates in my besides the wolf and vampire see look I even got wings like your angle snd my name is Paris because all your creatures like female except the two in Mike and if they liked males they would of entered Mike" Once she said that black wind pooped out her back.

Me -ok
Paris -I would advice you to build an extra place for our craetures to mate don't worry the don't mate during day and they will leave your body to mate and you will not feel it at all
Me -ok and do you sleep
Paris -no and if I got pregnant the baby will come out the next day and go.out into the world to live and yes if you die then I die even  your creatures die because they know if they all can not be in one person
Me -ok
Paris -I'll give you and example both our dragons mate I get pregnant baby come out next day grow and leave
Me -ok
Paris -also build the house next to yours and make it one floor you will add all the need make it a 13stores high and 150 yards long

Then I teleported us back home and introduce Paris to everyone. Then we all eat dinner and went to sleep.