Ch. 3

As I woke up this morning I something bad was going to happen today. So I just got up took my shower ate my breakfast and just head out to school. I luckly made it to my first hour with nobody picking on me today. That's all change when my boy crush Mike / bully start throwing stuff at me before the teacher came in. I slept all first because I didn't get much sleep at home last night.

What secon hour went off to art I love because I love to draw. Today I just draw wolves. Then the bell rang so I ran off to 3rd hours and people keep bumping me. So my 3rd hour is cooking class I had Mike and this room to he always taking me good because he was to talk to someone and I end up with a bad grade. But today we was making meatballs he actually worked today and he looked so hot. But everyone has a partner but me like always. The bell ranged I turned in my dish and clean my space. I'm a good cooker too.

As I walked down the hall I saw Mike kissing some girl while the rest of the football team just taking I tried to sneak pass and failed. They beat me up and walking off to class. Finally lunch came I just went outside into to woods and ran I stopped to eat a rabbit and drink from the pond.

Then I headed back to school finished my last 3 hours and went home. But this time I stead downstairs to talked to some of the pack members until dinner but none of them listened and I'm go change all if that when I become alpha. After dinner I talked to my mom for a while and headed off to bed dreaming about my future.