Ch. 14

(Jake POV)

Today was Saturday "Mike you want to play a truck on the pack. " "I'm listening" "ok we go into the woods I transformed to a cat because wolvies hate cats you care me out to the pack and say you found a cat and give it to my dad then go to the kitchen to get a glass of milk then when I get back  li transform back human and take the milk and drink it by that time my dad will be mad" "ok lets so it"

We sneaked into the woods and I transformed into a briwn house cat and jumped into Mike arms and he carried me out the woods. All I heard was growling then we found my dad and he gave me to my dad and ran off to get some milk. My dad was looking pissed while the others just growled and a moment later Mike cane back with the milk and I transformed into my dad hands and drink the milk. He heard up and said "what the fuck Jake" Then I turned into a cheetah and ran off while Mike just watched. I cane back and my dad still looked pissed whit my mate still laughing.

Today we having a bomb fire. By 10:00pm everyone was around a fire l laughing and having fun  while me and my mate just made out.  Tomorrow was the full moon. We ask stayed up into 2:00 in the morning.

On Sunday we was getting ready for the full moon fest we started getting ready at 7:30am and was finished with the decorations at 5:00pm and the food be 8:00pm the fest start at 8:30pm.

The alpha went in the stage and start speeking the on this I played attention to was "today is the night of the full moon.......... we have 17 young weres transforming today.........have fun" then everyone was applauding I know Mike was paying attention. Once he  stage people start doing everything some was dancing, some did art,  some just talked, most of the teen boys played football including Mike I got to see him play one day,  while some just went on runs in the first, weres was everywhere just having fun. While others just set pout including me I get played in my headphones then Mike came out the house in swimming trunks and jumped in the pool Then he got out ask wet were his trunks was stuck to his legs and and add hair was wet.  I was drooling then he walked over to me and their me some trunks I ran in the house then back outside set back down. Then he picked me up and their me in the pool then he jumped in. We posted in the water for a while then made out and then we went in the house changed and cane back out. Then it was time to eat so we eat them everyone played around a little more by 11:00pm it was time for the kids to transformed. They lined up. Then the luna (Trish / my mom) start instruting them on how to change. In a sweet calm voice.
First image your wolf.
Then just transformed it moght hurt thr first time.
The kids did it and ask you heard was cracking bones and crys. Then stood 15 little wolvies which means the other two would have to wait.
Then the alpha (Derek / my dad) said" Jake and Mike would you plz lead the kids in their first run" Mike nodded added I just set there until Mike elbowed me Then I nodded. We both transformed and Mike mind linked the kids saying "come on little ones" that when we took off and like a moment later a big brown wolf(my dad) came up to I'd with the 2 other little wolves I guess the other 2 transformed. We ran 4 miles then returned home. After the tub most of the kids was tierd. So most of the kids returned home by 1:00am everyone was at home. Me and Mike walked up to the room and went to sleep.

(Mike POV)

Today was fun with the full moon and all the best part was the tub it was funny because the kids tried to keep up with us.  I watch Jake as he slept I wonder what he dreaming of. Then I heard a "NO PLEASE STOP" then he jumped up crying.
Me-get baby what's wrong
Jake-I had a nightmare actually it was a real nightmare
Me-about
Jake-did I ever tell you about the day I came out to my pack and dad
I just shook my head.
Well once I got home from a day of bullying at school my bruises never fully healed
Me-I'm sorry for bullying you

Jake-is ok I forgive you nOw let me finish my mom and dad came running up to me and asking what happen I told them I got beat up for being gay mom said "you gay" I said yes she accepted but my dad cursed my out say how I should go to hell then he told the whole pack they would not accept me either so went and my room and cried by dinner I eat then went back to my room and cried myself to sleep I woke up to being thrown on the floor in then being kicked and pushed by my dad until my mom stopped him I was almost died then me said "I would kick you put it you was not my only son and next to be alpha" Then he cared me shoot more names then kicked me and left out the room my mom rocked me to sleep that night she made dad sleep outside for a month him and the pack just ignored me until like a month ago this year and it Jake two years ago only one talked to me was mom but sents I forgive easily I forgive the pack and my dad audio you and your friends

Me-I'm so sorry
He just nodded and I tucked him to sleep getting ready for school tomorrow I feel asleep 40mins later.