Ch. 19

(Jake POV)

I woke up early the next morning. What I can't still get over it I got shot yesterday. I showed and clothes myself. Then went downstairs everyone was sleep and we was suspended. So went to the kitchen grabbed me a banana and set on the porch.

I went back into the house to the smell of bacon. I woke up and saw my parents cooking breakfast I set down at the counter.

Dad -you pregnant
Me -yep
Mom -I can finally have a grandson or daughter I hope it's a girl we have to many boys in the house and I would dimly take care of the girl
Dad -so you part vampire
Me -yep O and I'm fin to go catch a fish for Chase be back in a moment and yes I can transformed without the baby out babies getting hurt and im due in 3 more months
Dad -that's a month before school get out and stop getting into fights
Me -ok u hinest

Then I took off into the woods and into the pond and caught Chase a big fish for breakfast fish are hard to catch.

When I got back Chase in Mike was in the kitchen and my parents just finished breakfast. Mike said conforming love and have me a kiss. I blushed and told him goodmorning. Mike go say "no kiss" I kissed him. We set down my parents served themselves and me and Mike some coffee, pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and hashbrowns. Chase just got milk. Then Mike asked "were did you go this morning"

"To go get Chase this for breakfast"and gave Chase the fish "that's why you got no breakfast" Chase got up and hugged me "I know you was craving fish" we all made little talk after that and once we was finished Chase had to do the dishes.

Mom and dad made do chores all this morning. This afternoon me and Mike had to do patrol and Chase got to stayed back in stay with his mate.

We walked aroundthe he mind linked "I'm horny you want to go fuck" we went behind a tree and fucked with his big black wolf iver mine and I how led in joy. Thrn me dad mind linked us and said "y'all two can't do nothing now go your patrol" Mike said "Jake I told you not to howl so load" I said "then stop fucking me you horny mutt" then we licked each other faces fire a wolf kiss.

Then out of no ever there was red eyes starting at us and came out 12 rouge. Mike green strip started to glow and that when I relized mine was glowing. We fought and we won.

We went back to the pack with our strips still glowing I mind link my dad to come outside gr8 e came and saw us glow snd was shocked then came my mom and Chase with his mate looking the same way.

Fire stared to surrounded Mike and water around me and now we floating in the air with a bubble over us. Then they burst me and Mike stopped glowing and transformed back human and we fell ti the ground everyone rushed over to us. Then we started to float again and we grow wings Mikes red and mine blue and we ciuld pull tgem in and out. Also I grow a baby bump. Then all of sudden Chase grow muscles and groe 5.9ft tall then rock surrounded him a mnemonic d he grow brown wings and he could pull them in and out.

4 hours later wet ask had dinner and went to bed. I could hear Chase and Lisa having sex it was funny. So now Chase ca flying neko even better than you moon goddess and then I fell to sleep.