Ch. 23

(Jake POV)

I woke in the middle of the night to throw up a moment later Mike joined me patting my back.

Mike -baby you ok
Me -yes
Then there was a kick in my stomach.
Me -Mike touch my stomach
Mike -wrote is that the baby
Me -yep
Mike -he's a fast learner
We set their and talked until my dad came to my personal bathroom
Dad -Mike can you give us a moment
Mike left
Me -dad come here and touch my stomach
He touched it
Dad -wow he a fast learner ain't you like 5 weeks now
Me -yes I am
Dad -ok Jake I decided to give you your alpha title in your graduation
Me -really
Dad -yep
Me -thanks dad I love ypu
Dad -I love you too
Then my dad left and Mike cane in and took me to bed.

That morning I got up had breakfast and went to school Chase and Mike did not want to go. All through the walk I was thinking about the trip this afternoon. I made it to school. I hid my baby fat. Then walked in the school.

I walked to my locker people was saying stuff I just ignored them. I made it to first hour and set in the back and fell to sleep. 3rd -4th hour I just did my work. At lunch when I had my food someone tripped me and I did not feel like yelling so I just ignored them and eat my lunch at my take then put my head down. The football team came over at my table and bigged me I just got up and walked oustide and ran around. At gym I just set on the side and the last two hours I just fell to sleep. I took the long way home then a car pulled up and someone throw a brick at me about time I made it home I was still bleeding and I did not care. Mike cane out when he saw the blood me cane up to me and asked l"who did this while licking the sore." Then I finally broke down today.

Me -baby the kids at school was mean they throw stuff, tripped ne, and called ne names but I just stayed cool
Mike -baby I'm sorry I should of let ypu go by yourself
Me -O I sleep throw most of my classes

We went in the house it was 3:37 3 more minute until we leave I eat 2 pizzas. Everyone was downstairs by 3:39 Then I told them to hold hands and I teleported us the Amazon forest all the werewolves transformed and ran around freely while Chase grow his wings and stated to chase the birds around trying to catch them.

Mike stayed by my side as we explored this big forest. We saw monkeys and everything. A hour later we started having sex and I howled in joy. When we finished I had a boost of energy and ran around everywhere I mind libked them all and told them to eat tgry said ok Chase said he eat ten birds. Me and Mike caught a sloth and eat that. We wondered around some more.

Then u transported everyone to the Antarctica I Chase found his baby dragon and I found the big dragon then transferred everyone to one of the Hawaiian islands.

Then I transported home and got arty of our swimming trunks and went back. We went surfing ans swimming in wolf form and human. We enjoyed ourselves. The dragons just flew around.

I found my mom and Mike some colorful sea shells. They said thank you I transpoted the dragon back to Antarctica.

Me and family stayed the night their we woke up early. I transported us back home and me, Chase, and Mike got ready for school. Mom cooked us all breakfast. They ask said thank you and that the trip was relaxing. Tomorrow is a full moon and is Saturday.

The three of us made it to school early. We just walked around the building taking. Me and Mike went in the bathroom and had sex while Chase stayed out on patrol. We finished before the bell rang we went to class and I feel to sleep Mike keep waking me up so a grabbed his dick. I yelled "I WELL CUT YOUR DICK OFF IF YOU WAKE ME AGAIN" the whole class was starring at us the three of us I yelled at them "WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL STARRING AT AND YES I WILL CUT OFF HIS DICK" they all turned back around.

The three of is start laughing we went thour the next three periods ok now it's finally lunch. We ask set at our table talking then I told Jake to go to his friend table I mind linked him and said "me and Chase fin to go to Antarctica see you after lunch and call me when lunch over" I just looked at the table he was a and he nodded me belly got bigger. Me and Chase ran into the woods and I transformed us to Antarctica. Today in that snowy place we just plsyed for a while the baby dragon chasing Chase and freezing his tail which I have to keep unfreezeing then them to went penguin sliding.

Me and the dragon just fight I learned how to do ice storm. I fought his with a snow dragon. Me and this use to be injured drain became close friends. Mike mind linked me and said "lunch end in 4 more minutes" so we said bye to the dragon and teleported back to the school Me and Chase waking into the lunchroom laughing out ass off because he told he how he fell off the penguin then how the penguin started to attack him but the baby dragon eat the penguin and feed him a piece of it.

Mike ran up to me and hugged and kissed me. Wet ccontinued the day peaceful other then the food fight in culinary arts. We took the long way home.

My dad came out and puched us and said "y'all had a food fight in class" we just nodded and he started laughing. We walked into the house and it was torn up.

Dad -yo mom, Lisa, Andrew, and Tom are going to war with me will y'all please join my team

Then a flying pillow came our way and we just nodded and we all had a family war laughing then we went in the kiychen and had a food war it was sui fun.

After we got done cleaning we all got in the car and went to the mall and shopped for clothes and shoes. While at the mall we stopped at Subway and got us a sub. Then we went grocery shopping to repkace all the food and to get more food then we headed home snd put the food up.

I teleported us to Disney World and we got on all the rides and then watched the 12:00pm fireworks. Then I teleported us back home we eat panacakes then we all headed off to bed. Before we went to bed me and Mike had sex and audio had shower sex he let he fuck him in the shower. I ran out our ran and woke everyone up. Boy o boy they was mad I told them to transform and head to the wood we a transformed except Chase we ask head to the woods and I mind linked them all in said "tonight we sleep like wolves" they all howled at the moon and then lad down while sining them a lullaby they all was sleep by 2:50am. It was only me and Mike left I put a force field over us.

Mike layed down and I laued down right on his side.