Ch. 30

(Jake POV)

This past week I been at parenting class because I had my kids way to early. Now I'm getting up at 6am to get ready for school. I woke up Mike. "Baby get up" he jumped up.
Mike - goodmorning baby
Me - goodmorning
Mike - baby were have you been all week
Me - parenting classes to learn how to take care of our kids and that hoe I learned how to manage those tubes
Mike -ok
Then we showered  abd went downstairs. "Morning everyone" they ask said "goodmorning" then we all eat in continue to eat and talk. Then a loud cry came out me and Mike rushed upstairs and saw ask of our kids was woke so we changed their dippers and walked them downstairs.

We ask set on the couch abd the clock hit 7:30 and me, Mike, and Chase was out the door. As we walked to school I asked them about their week Mike said hoe the my creatures was not letting him see the babies. Chase said hire the rest of them was out of control. So none of them been in school in a week. We walked in at 8.

We went to our lockers people was looking at us like we was crazy until I felt a little hand tap me it was Mike Jr. We ask said "OMG" and ran outside to the woods and saw the rest of them. So I just made them look like regular 2 year old kids and they only a week. As we was taking them in Paris gave ne another backpack full of toys and bottles.

So we walked in the school with 8 babies. We went to the office and made up a fake excuse to let the kids say and it worked.

Now we in 2nd hour doing our work will Chase and Mike is I'm playing with the babies. Then I went out and to the bathroom to feed them then change them when I got back Mike was smiling at me I just smiled back and led the kids to the corner to finish coloring. All through 1st - 4th hour they was coloring.

Now it's lunchtime Mike abd Chase left to go get lunch Mike went to get mine. I set the babies on the other side of the table. Then I got up gabbed them and dragged them to thr snack cart and bought them all some cheese puffs about time we got back Chase abd Mike was already at the table so we set down the kids eat their chips while the three of us talked and eat our food. Then a group of girls came up to our table and asked "who are these kids to y'all" I replied "brothers, sisters, and cousins" then Cherry asked "what's their names" I said " Ruby, Skylar, Spade, Mark, Alex, Gabby, Angle, and Michael." They all raise their hand as I said their names. The girls left back to tgeir table Mike said"that was awkward" I just shrugged. We continue to talk and now the babirs done with their chips and now playing with their toys.

I mind linked Mike and Chase "they are really fast learners" Mike and Chase nodded. We continued like that until lunch was over.

It's gym time the kids just ran around having fun while the yeens had to play dum ass basketball and some football. Me, Chase, and Mike chose football. Do the kids had to come outside with us. Gym was really fun me abd Mike ended up making out on the field. The kids end up dog piling us. It was me then Mike the Chase who is really heavy and last the kids. I lefted up and they all ended up falling off and laughing they the kids playing leap frog while we played football.

When the bell rang the principal called everyone to the auditorium so everyone was in the auditorium we set in the back talking until the principal said "can Jake White, Michael Smith, and Chase White please come to the stage." We got up and walked to the stage with the kids behind us. Once on the stage I hide behind Mike and Chase because I really do have stage fright. Then my dad came out.

My dad said "my name is Derick and if any of y'all mass with these kids again I will kill you got that and Dex Turner come up  here" I mind linked my dad and said "why did you call him"  he said "because he is your personal guard from the gods and goodess" omce Dex got to the stage my dad told us all to follow whike the principal continued his speech.

Once we got in the woods my dad said  "Dex transform" he transformed to a 3headed big dog. Then my skin turned orange and a dog tjat look just like Dex came out of me and the two if them left off. "Dad explain" my dad said "he us your protector he his a cerberus and I guess your cerberus part and his is mates so Dex will be coming with you everywhere how do you think Mike and Chase get along with him so good you cerberus just blocked him out so you did not feel it" I just nodded.

The two cerberus came back the red on ran to me and becane part of me while the brown one transformed back to Dex then my dad left with my kids abd we headed bsck to school.

Now me, Mike, Chase, and Dex got the same schedule. Now we on our way home and I asked "Dex is you my protector and where did you come from" he said " yes I am your protector abd I came from hell and just like Paris is your protector but I can sleep." We all continue to walk and joke around.

When got home I gathered my kids and Mike and I teleported us to cedar point. We got on every ride, then we went to Niagara Falls, then we went on a curse, once done with the curse we got a hotel room the kids had their bottles for dinner we had pizza.

Once the babies was sleep. We left to our room.

SEXUAL SCENES

Once in our room I we layed on the bed and I went down low to hus waist level and pulled down is undewear and started to suck him and stopped once me cummed I swallow it all.

Then took all of our clothes off and started to lick his abs and suck his nipples. Then he flipped us around once I looked in his eyes I saw love and lush.

He started to nibble my mark and I moan and then we started to kiss and he slipped his tongue in my mouth we fought for dominant but he won. Once his tongue fully explored my mouth he put his cock up my ass. All I did was moan and scream him name.

I sreamed for him to go fast and harder and he did then he pulled out and stuck his dick in my mouth and cum in it. Then we had sex again. Then we ran off to the shower and he let my fuck him in their.

SEXUAL SCENES OVER

Once we showered and clothes we went to the kids room and I teleported the kids to their room in the pack house and layed them down.

Then I  went to go get Chase, Lisa, Dex, Paris, Tom, Andrew and gather them all in my room.
Chase -what the hell it's 2 in the morning
Me -you know hire we ask around 18-20 years old
Andrew -yea
Me -let's go swimming so go get y'all swimming clothes

They all left and came back with swimming clothes on and a towl and I teleported us to Hawii. We jumped in the water laughing and having fun. Chase & Lisa had sew also Andrew and Tom did me abd Mike went for another round. What suprised me is that Paris and Dex did it I guess in human form that them two are mates. We went back home at  4 when we walked through the doors my parents was right their with 8 kids.

Dad - where the hell was y'all I know this is Jake and Mike  doing so the rest go to your room

Then I said fuck it and teleported us all to the cabin where we found Chase.