Chapter 2

Seungcheol unlock the door to his home, stepping aside to let Jeonghan enter first.

After they hugged, it was awkward silence. Jeonghan claimed that he was too overwhelmed and didn't think twice and hugged Seungcheol. On the other hand, Seungcheol said it was fine and he apologise that he sounded rude. They stayed silent for quite a long time until Seungcheol gave up and start a conversation with Jeonghan. He asked him about why he was always alone at school and about his parents- since he is always curious. Apparently, that made Jeonghan uncomfortable so Seungcheol decided to drop that topic. Instead, he asked Jeonghan about 'normal' question; favourite foods and drinks, hobbies, favourite movies and so on. Seungcheol found out that they actually have quite a few things in common, especially the movie parts. Seungcheol loved horror but Jeonghan is not good with horrors. They had a little cute argument about why horrors are the best movies and vice versa.

Seungcheol lead the way to his bedroom, that is located on the second floor at the very end. Once he entered his room, he dropped his bag on the floor and jump on his bed; forgetting that Jeonghan is also there. Jeonghan knocked on the door softly to try to get Seungcheol's attention. Obviously he succeeded. "Oh, come inside. Make yourself at home" Seungcheol said with the same soft smile he gave at Mingyu during lunch. Jeonghan awkwardly went inside and put his school bag neatly beside Seungcheol's study desk and sat down on his chair. After making himself comfortable, he looked up to see that Seungcheol was staring at him. They were staring at each other just like how they did in class this morning but this time, it was just the two of them and it was surely intense. None of them looks like they won't give up any sooner. Suddenly, Seungcheol laughed a little at how 'stupid' he thinks this is. Jeonghan looked down, shy. "I usually do my homework at this hour. You can rest on my bed if you want," Seungcheol said while picking up his bag and took out a few books from his bag and place it on his desk. "Oh, what a coincidence. I do my homeworks too normally, i can do them on the floor," Jeonghan said while standing up from the chair, knowing that Seungcheol will be needing it. He grabbed his bag and move a bit further from Seungcheol- who has been staring at him all the time, to give him some privacy and space. Before he could even take a step, he felt Seungcheol grabbing his thin wrist tightly. He turned his head to look at Seungcheol. "You're my guest so i have to make sure you're comfortable. I'll bring another chair from my dad's office so we both can do our homework on my desk." Seungcheol said, slowly releasing Jeonghan's wrist and walked outside to take another chair for Jeonghan.

Jeonghan, who is stunned by the whole thing just stood there, in the middle of the room. Seungcheol came back a few minutes later with a chair and place them beside his own chair. He took Jeonghan's wrist again and pushed him gently to make him sit on the chair. "Now that we're both comfortable, you can stop being so stunned and shocked." Seungcheol said softly laughing at the end of his sentence. He opened the book that he pulled out from his bag and started doing his homework. Seeing the other doing so, Jeonghan secretly slapped his face to make him come back to reality. He did his homework next to Seungcheol and it was surprisingly in a comfortable silence. That type of silence where only really close people could ever have. They helped each other with their homework, showing the other teaching each other. Without noticing, they basically made a tutor lesson with each other.

♪ ♬ ♬ ♪

A few hours had passed and the sun is slowly setting meanwhile the moon is starting to show itself. Both of them stretch their hands up after finishing their homework. Well honestly, since they started the mini tutoring lesson, it became like a mini tuition. Seungcheol would ask Jeonghan the previous exercise of what he didn't know the answer to and vice versa. They perfectly helped each other. Seungcheol looked at the time and it was 6 p.m nearly 7. He stood up to take his towel and head towards the bathroom to clean himself. Before he did that, he talked to Jeonghan. "Oh ya, I have your towels and other toiletries and also a pair of clean clothes for you on my bed. There's another bathroom beside my dad's office which is right next to my room. You can clean yourself there while i do the same" He said in one breathe. He knew Jeonghan would protest the offer so he gave him a soft yet deadly stare and went inside the bathroom. Having no choice, Jeonghan took the things on Seungcheol's bed and head to the mentioned place with a heavy sigh.