Author's Note.

Hi guys! this is lightofexo, the author of this story <Broken.>

This story has finally come to an end after nearly 9 months of being published. To be exact, it has been almost a year since I planned and started this story up. I would like to thank each one of you for not only reading but leave down comments, vote for each chapter and for adding this crappy story to your reading list. I still lack at writing and this story proves how much I need to learn and improve myself but thanks to all of you who gave support, I gained more experience in writing. It's been one of my huge dream to publish a story that is written 100% by me and you all made my dream came true, so I sincerely and truly thank you for everything.

To be honest, I started out this story when I was suffering from depression for months. I'm not that type of person to easily express my feelings by talking but writing actually helped me. Thats how this story is created. <Broken> was originally meant to be a sad story with bad ending. I didn't have any plan to make this story as something cute and fluffy. But what change my mind to make this story all fluff with a happy ending instead of angst and bad ending? It's because of those who are reading this. Reading your comments and seeing how you liked my story made me a happy person. The once depressed me has now became a normal happy person because of you. I think I've said this enough but I still wanted to thank everyone for all the beautiful memories we create.

Oh! I might as well add a prologue for this story because I already have a plot planned in my mind ;) So yeah, just wait for it to be publish in the future! Another thing is that I'm sorry if there were some unclear plots or lots of typos and most importantly, I'm sorry for a lame story. Like I said, I still have a lot to improve. All I have left for this story is to edit some typos and gramatical error but that won't change the flow of this story. If you see me publish an already published chapter, that is just me correcting my mistakes :)

If you're sad that this story is ending, don't worry cause I'll be back with a new story! I'm in the process of writing it and I think it would probably be ready in early February 2017. I won't give much spoilers for my new project but all I have to say is that it would be a completely different story from this one. If <Broken> is a chaptered story, well my new story will be a compilation of short stories. So each chapter would be a different story. And yes, its a jeongcheol story so stay tuned!

Thank you once again for everything and till the next story, goodbye!

Lots of love,
lightofexo.