Chapter 30

"JEONGHAN WAKE UP"

A voice belongs to no one else but Choi Seungcheol woke him up. The amount of light that entered was too much that his vision became blurry the moment he opened his eyes. Or was it just him who didn't want to wake up yet. "I still want to sleep," Jeonghan said whilst pulling the cover closer and wrapped himself like a burrito to stay warm.

Well that didn't last long.

Seungcheol pulled away his cover, crawled next to him and shook his body continuously to wake his heavy sleeper boyfriend. "You have to wake right now, we're all waiting for you!" He said while bouncing up and down, hopefully it would make the other annoyed. "What do you mean by 'we' ?" The sleeper mumbled, almost drifting off to sleep again. "Jihoon, Soonyoung, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jisoo and Hansol. The squad is all here let's go!!" Once again, his voice interrupted his sleep.

"Go where? It's literally freezing outside" Jeonghan said from under the pillow. Of course Seungcheol pulled his pillow away as well. "Freezing equals to snow. It's snowing outside! It's the last day before Jisoo and Hansol has to go back, shouldn't we at least have some fun?" The last part made Jeonghan sit up straight, pushing his long front hair to the back and rubbed his eyes.

"Fine, let's go" He said after letting out a sigh. If it weren't for Jisoo and Hansol, he would still be in bed, back to his beauty sleep, and ignoring his boyfriend. He's now back in his room, in the house where he was raised with the perfect family used to have. He knew he couldn't stay at Seungcheol's home for long so he had to go back to his own house no matter what. Besides, too many good memories left in these house that he just can't let go yet. How Seungcheol get in was easy. Jeonghan had secretly gave him the house's spare key without his father knowing. Well now he kinda regretted it.

"Wait here, I'm just going to brush my teeth and get changed," He informed before heading to the bathroom, leaving Seungcheol on his own.

♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

"Ok I'm done. Let's go," Jeonghan said and turned the door knob to his room but stopped when he realised Seungcheol isn't coming along. "Are you sure you're going out with your hair like that?" Seungcheol asked as he chuckled at the sight of Jeonghan's long hair looking like a bird's nest. Hearing that, Jeonghan takes a look at the mirror in his room and understood what the other meant, His hair is a total mess.

"Let me brush it for you," Seungcheol was already holding his brush and stood behind him. Jeonghan loved it when he touched his hair, it was a feel of relaxation to him. Closing his eyes, he enjoyed the touch happily. "I actually like it when your hair's a mess. It's cute," The little height difference made Seungcheol's lips right next to his ear and when he talked, Jeonghan could feel the hot breathe of him and sometimes, his lips even touched his ear. Jeonghan blushed.

"Done. Now you're ready to go," Slowly opening his eyes, he felt Seungcheol's arm making its way around his waist, giving him a nice warm hug from the back. Jeonghan looked into the mirror and saw that his hair looked way more better than before. "You didn't tie my hair," He said and reached for his hair band before the person behind stopped him. "You look beautiful with your hair down," Once again, Jeonghan blushed.

Jeonghan quickly make his way to the door to avoid blushing meanwhile Seungcheol just stood there and laughed, clearly enjoying teasing him. The love birds then went downstairs, hand in hand together. They stopped mid way when both saw the person blocking their way. It was Jeonghan's father. "Where do you think you're going?" The man asked, looking at them with a glare. Before, Jeonghan doesn't really feel scared when his father was home but this time, since Seungcheol was there, he felt scared out of sudden. Not scared that his father would beat him up but scared that he'll hurt Seungcheol.