Chapter 10

The next day, Seungcheol woke up to find his phone in his hands. It was weird for him since he would usually leave it on his table but then yesterday's memories came and he smiled. He check his phone to see the time but failed because his phone was out of battery. He left it to charge before heading to the bathroom to clean himself.

After he was done showering and changed into decent clothes, he went straight downstairs to fill his empty stomach. He greeted both his parents who already ate their breakfast before sitting down and chew the soft waffle made by his mum.

"Seungcheol-ah, can i tell you something?" Mrs. Choi asked his son. Seungcheol was surprised upon hearing his mother asking him permission to talk. "Sure mum, go ahead" he answered while nodding his head. "I hope you will always be by Jeonghan's side, and don't forget to protect him, okay?" Mrs. Choi's sudden confession made Seungcheol bewildered and confused. He could sense that his mother is sincere and serious about this but why so sudden?

"I promised myself that I'll always be by his side and will always protect him, mum. But why is this so sudden? Did something happen?" Seungcheol said. He started to think as to why his mum is talking like that. Jeonghan's safe.. right? He thought. Negative things starts flashing in his head and he stood up from his seat and look at her mother. "Mum, what's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing honey, it's just that i can clearly see that both of you love each other so much and i just want you to stay together forever," Mrs Choi answered and hugged her son. Seungcheol sighed in relief. Thank god nothing happened. Seungcheol said in his mind. "Mum, i thought something happened. Don't scare me like that ever again." Seungcheol said and hugged his mum.

When he finished his food while chatting with his parents, he went back to his room and check his phone. He saw 5 messages and 3 phone calls from Jeonghan. Without thinking about anything else, he immediately called Jeonghan. It wasn't long until his boyfriend answered.

"Seungcheooool-ahhhhh, where were youuu" Jeonghan whined. Seungcheol can imagine his boyfriend rolling on the bed while pouting like yesterday. "Sorry, my phone died and I leave it to charge before eating breakfast. Have you ate breakfast?" Seungcheol said and set the phone call to loud speaker before putting the phone on the table next to his laptop. "I only ate a few biscuits.. this house needs grocery shopping." Jeonghan answered.

"Who normally buys the groceries?" Seungcheol asked back. That moment, he realised that they really don't know each other well. They started talking and spend some time together for a few days and boom they're a couple now. "Of course I have to do the groceries. Maybe I'll go tomorrow after school." Jeonghan answered. "Oh, let me follow you~" Seungcheol cutely said and his boyfriend laughed. "Okay~ oh Seungcheol-ah, can i tell you something?" Jeonghan said, suddenly becoming serious.

"Yeah, sure go ahead.."

"I think.. I think I'm ready to meet your friends," Jeonghan said quietly. Seungcheol stopped. breathing for a second, not believing what he just heard. Although they don't know much about each other, he knew that his boyfriend is a very shy person. Meeting his friends is a big challenge for someone like him. Both of them didn't talk for awhile. Seungcheol finally decided what to say, "Let's video call, i need to see your face". Shocked with Seungcheol's seriousness, Jeonghan only answered a silent "okay" before Seungcheol immediately change the call to a video call.

When Jeonghan's face appeared on his screen, Seungcheol can't help but to smile. His boyfriend is still in his pajamas and his long silky hair is a total mess but he still managed to look cute. "Are you sure you're ready to meet them?" He asked after remembering the reason behind this sudden seriousness. "I'm sure of it, why?" Jeonghan answered. Before, he was sitting on his bed but then decided to lie down and rolled to the corner. That action seems extremely cute in Seungcheol's eyes. "Babe, i know this is a big challenge for you. Meeting a new person is a hard thing for you. Don't force yourself, if you're not ready then its okay. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with them because you're not ready." Seungcheol explained. They may be apart but nothing can stop how much Seungcheol cared about his boyfriend. Jeonghan kept quiet. He wasn't sure how to react to what Seungcheol said. They were never in a serious situation before and seeing him like that is new for Jeonghan.