Chapter 22

The next morning, Jeonghan woke up feeling colder than any other night. He opened his eyes slowly adjusting to the bright light entering his vision. When his eyes are fully open, he realised that he was on Seungcheol's bed, with no signs of his boyfriend next to him and he started to panic. He was so used to wake up in his boyfriend's loving arms and when this happened, he was quite worried if he had left him.

Just then, Seungcheol entered the room. "Oh, you're awake. Morning babe," Seungcheol greeted while walking his way to Jeonghan who is now sitting at the end of the bed with his messy bed hair. As usual, Seungcheol would give him the morning kiss Jeonghan deserved before ruffling his hair to make it messier. "I tried waking you up multiple times already but you didn't even move an inch so I went to eat breakfast first. You're such a heavy sleeper you know," said Seungcheol before sitting next to Jeonghan who immediately ask for a cuddle. Jeonghan really does love cuddling with Seungcheol.

"Hey, what happened yesterday after the concert? I can't remember anything.." Jeonghan askedㅡignoring his boyfriend's comment aboht himㅡas he plays with the end of Seungcheol's shirt. "You kept complaining you were sleepy on our way home so I had to give you a piggyback ride and you fell asleep with your head on my shoulder" Seungcheol explained with so many extra details and Jeonghan find it quite funny.

"Eh? Really? Sorry~ I must be heavy right??" Jeonghan said with a slight aegyo in his voice which made Seungcheol's heart wanting to explode. "Nah, you're light like feather. Oh and don't say sorry, I got lots of advantage from doing so" Seungcheol answered with a smirk on his face. He remembered he took a few selca of him with a sleeping Jeonghan next to him and it was so cute he had to change his lockscreen againㅡwhich used to be their picture on their first date.

Seungcheol search for his phone under his pillow and when he found it, he showed Jeonghan his collection photos of him that he took either secretly or not. Jeonghan smiled throughout the whole time Seungcheol showed him every picture with some information like when he took it and others.

A few minutes past with Seungcheol just showing off the pictures he took and Jeonghan listening with much interest, loving Seungcheol's voice. "Oh ya, where's your parents?" Jeonghan asked after realising that he didn't hear the adults' voices which is usually heard. "They have work today so it's only the two of us now. Wanna go hang out with the others?" Seungcheol asked referring 'others' as Jihoon, Mingyu and Wonwoo. Jeonghan just nodded without any complaints before he himself search for his phone and opened their grouochat.

JH: Anyone free? Let's hang out! :)

WW: Me and Gyu are just lazing around so yeah sure. Where?

SC: No idea.. Any suggestions?

SY: Guys I'm jet lagged and I can't sleep :( It's night here in L.A

JIH: That'a what you get for always messaging me at ungodly hours.

SC: Umm.. guys? We're discussing here

MG: What about the mall? We could go for some shopping or I dunno just walk around?

And with that, they all agreed to meet at the mall 15 minutes before lunch time.

♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

"Seungcheol-ah~ I don't have any thick jackets but it's freezing cold outside" Jeonghan whined while plopping himself on the bed. Seungcheol just laughed before throwing his favourite jacket to Jeonghan who failed to catch them. "Wear those, it's thick enough to warm you" Seungcheol said as he watch Jeonghan rolling around his bed.

"Isn't this your favourite? Why give me this one? What will you wear then?" Jeonghan threw multiple questions while he examine the jacket. The truth is, he loved borrowing Seungcheol's clothes. It might sound creepy but whenever Jeonghan wore any of Seungcheol's clothes, he could somehow feel Seungcheol's presence and warmth.