Chapter 7

Seungcheol felt someone poking his cheek and it bothered his sleep. He let out a "humff" sound, while his hand is reaching the person's finger who can't seem to stop poking him.

He heard a soft giggle when he caught the finger that poke him. He smiled with hi eyes still close, knowing whom the giggle belongs to. "Wake up~" Jeonghan said while shaking his boyfriend's half awake body.

"It's too early~ What time is it anyways?" Seungcheol replied with his morning voice. Jeonghan blushed a bit hearing the boy's morning voice because it was really hot.

"Too early?? It's 7:15 a.m and class starts at 8 a.m" Jeonghan said. Seungcheol groaned as he finally opened his eyes to see Jeonghan, his hair a total mess but it looks cute in his eyes.

Seungcheol leaned closer and gave Jeonghan a quick good morning kiss. Jeonghan smiled in the kiss but decided to tease him so he pulled away, scrunching his nose.

"Your morning breath smells bad!" He said, earning a laugh from Seungcheol.

After a few minutes of cuddling in the bed, they finally stood up and Seungcheol asked Jeonghan to use his bathroom first while he goes down to explain the situation to his parents.

♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

"..So, that's what happened" Seungcheol said to his parents. While Jeonghan is in the bathroom showering, he took a quick shower as well in another bathroom and went down to meet his parents, who is eating breakfast and explained yesterday's event.

"No wonder i kept hearing shouting at midnight.." Mrs. Choi said while heading back to the kitchen to make an extra pancake for their guest.

"Oh, you heard it too? I thought i was the only one.." Seungcheol said innocently. What the Choi family doesn't know is that Jeonghan was eavesdropping their conversation. He didn't mean to do such things but it was about him, so he had the right to eavesdrop..right?

"Yeah, the walls are thin so we could hear it. Never thought it would be like what you told us.." this time, Seungcheol's father spoke, tearing away his attention at the newspaper.

"Shouldn't we take action? We can report the abusing right?" Seungcheol's question that was directed to his parents made Jeonghan's leg turn weak.

Pleade don't do that. It'll be worser. I've tried it before and he almost killed me. Jeonghan thought, his head shaking like crazy to erase the memory.

"Yeah, we could. But, we need proofs. Other than that, if we report this case, the childcare agency will maybe take Jeonghan away, you don't want that do you?" Mr.Choi said with one of his eyebrow raised.

"No! Of course no, but that just means he have to suffer.. i don't want him to get hurt," Seungcheol whispered the last part. Obviously Jeonghan heard him. He couldn't take it anymore so he decided to go back in Seungcheol's room and wait for him.

He waited patiently for Seungcheol to come and it only took a few minutes for him to enter the room. "I told my parents already and they're perfectly fine with it. In fact, they don't mind how long you'll stay here" Seungcheol said as he kissed the back of Jeonghan's hands. Cheesy? yeah, obviously. But Jeonghan loved it.

Both of the teenager went downstairs for breakfast and to be honest, Jeonghan was nervous. His boyfriend sensed his nervousness and eased him by telling few jokes to make it less awkward.

Once the boys are done eating, they excused themselves and Jeonghan managed to sneak in his house to change uniform and grab his school bag.

Both of them are walking down the streets, birds chirping here and there and the wind slightly brushing their hair away. Seungcheol was holding Jeonghan's hand in one hand while his other hand is in his pockets.