Chapter 12

Seungcheol and Jeonghan went back in class after they skipped two classes. Thankfully, their science teacher was absent today so they had some free time. When they entered, everyone was talking with their friends. Seungcheol rolled his eyes at Ji Won when they passed by her desk.

Seeing the couple, Mingyu shot up from his seat and asked them where they've been for the last two classes. "We just stayed at the rooftop, talking." Seungcheol answered while he sat on the chair next to Wonwoo's desk and pulled Jeonghan, slightly forcing him to sit on his lap. When Jeonghan sat on his lap, he circled his arms around Jeonghan's waist, back hugging him.

"Eh? I didn't know our school have a rooftop" Mingyu said with Wonwoo face palming. "It's been years since you entered this school but you just found out that we have a rooftop?" Wonwoo asked.

"You know it too?! Why did nobody told me??" Mingyu asked again. Seungcheol and Wonwoo both sighed at their friend's dumbness meanwhile Jeonghan chuckled. "Jeonghan, can you take me to the rooftop one day? I'm sure those idiots won't take me there" Mingyu said again, specifically to Jeonghan who nodded his head rapidly before answering,

"Yeah, of course I'll take you there! We can go there anytime" Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan with sparkling eyes.  His boyfriend have become more comfortable with them and is slowly gaining more friends. Somehow, it's really warm to see. "Did you just refer me as an idiot? Excuse me?" Wonwoo asked while hitting Mingyu's head with a notebook. "Yes, you're my idiot" Mingyu replied after rubbing his head in pain. Wonwoo smiled happily hearing those and it made Jeonghan kinda shocked because he never saw Wonwoo smile that much. Only Mingyu can make Wonwoo smile and it's so lovely in his eyes.

It reminds him of both him and Seungcheol. He never smiled and talked this much before meeting Seungcheol. He smiled even brighter thinking about it.

♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

The last school bell rang and everyone cheered loudly to end their daily life. The four friends walked out of class together and saw Jihoon and Soonyoung waiting for them at the entrance hall.

"Hey guys, wanna hang out at my house? My parents are not home so we can play video games" Soonyoung asked once all four of them are close enough to hear him. Mingyu cheered meanwhile Wonwoo nodded his head, agreeing to the sudden plan.

"Sorry guys, me and Jeonghan have other plans. We need to go buy Jeonghan's groceries. Sorry," Seungcheol apologised and the rest of the boys made mocking sounds.

"Ooh~ you both are like a married couple, buying groceries and all." Mingyu teased. Jeonghan blushed and Soonyoung laughed.

Seungcheol bid his friends goodbye and quickly pull Jeonghan away from his friends. When he was sure they were far away from everyone else and it was just both of them, he linked his arm with Jeonghan and leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder- even though the long haired boy is shorter than him and it was quite uncomfortable.

"Do you have a list on what you need?" Seungcheol asked while glancing to his boyfriend. "Ever since i have a cell phone, my life has been easier. I just type out all the stuffs i needed in the notes and a shopping list is created" Jeonghan answered with bright eyes.

"Told ya you'll need it. Hey, give me your phone for a while" As Seungcheol said, he lift his head from Jeonghan's shoulder with his arms stretch out to reach the phone. "Why?" Jeonghan asked curiously yet gave his belonging to the person he trusts the most. "Too bad i'm a protective boyfriend, i need to know if you're hiding anything" Seungcheol said with a sly smile and Jeonghan scoffed.