I - 1

I got on the bus, heading to my university. I wasn't sure what happened just then. I looked through the bus to try and find him. It shouldn't be that hard, his hair color should give him away, but it didn't. After I looked twice through the whole bus, I gave up. I placed my earbuds in my ears and turned up the music, keeping myself busy. In about 20 minutes, I arrived at the campus, looking in awe at how big it was, asking myself how many times I will get lost while finding my classes.

I headed to the secretary's office to drop off some paperwork I couldn't send through the mail and looked around to try and memorize the alleys that divided the sections of the university. When I got there, a dark hazel haired boy was sitting on the bench next to the office's door. He was looking down at his phone, sighing in boredom. I sat next to him and took out my phone as well, waiting for my turn. He straightened his back and yawned. 

"How long have you been here?" I turned my gaze from the phone.

"10 minutes." He replied in frustration and I couldn't help the small giggle that left my mouth.

"What's so funny?" He asked me as I cleared my throat and put my best serious face on.

"Nothing." I said turning my gaze back to my phone. "I'm Rei, by the way. It's my first year here." I kept my eyes on the screen, creating small patterns with my thumbs.

"Jungkook. Nice to meet you." As he was about to say something, his phone started ringing and he excused himself as he slid his thumb over the screen. "Yes, Tae. No, I'm still here. I don't think it will take much longer. I'll see you in campus when I'm done."  And with that said, he ended the call and sat back down next to me. 

I opened my mouth to ask him another question but the lady from the office opened the door and shouted his name "Jeon Jungkook". He raised his hand and followed the lady into the office. After a couple of minutes, he got out and as he passed by me he mumbled an "I'll see you around, Rei." I nodded as the lady shouted my name and went in to leave my paperwork.

"So, Rei, how do you like our university so far?" She asked me as she took a seat behind her desk. I put on a smile and replied "I like it. I'm so excited for my first course. "

After I signed some more paperwork, she dismissed me and I returned to the middle of the campus, where the cafeteria was lurking with hundreds of students. I ordered myself a cappuccino and scanned around to find an empty table to relax and wait for my first course of the day.

From afar, I spotted a familiar figure. It was Jungkook, talking to a guy. To my surprise, it was the same lilac haired guy that stared at me at the bus station. The waiter disrupted my attention when he shouted my name and handed me my drink. When I looked back to where Jungkook was, they were already gone. I shook my head and made my way to the only table that was empty. I put my drink down but another one appeared on the table. 

"I'm sorry, this table is taken." I started and when I looked up I saw Baekhyun was already looking at me with a wide smile on his face. "Oh, Hi. What are you doing here, Baekhyun?" I asked him, taking a seat, smiling. 

"I actually work here and I'm your teacher for the Anatomy class. I'm a doctor, so it's Dr. Byun Baekhyun as long as we're on the University's property." He said, sipping from his cup of black coffee. "Oh, and I only have one rule: Don't be late." He said and got up to make his way to his class. 

I checked my social media, though nothing seemed interesting enough, so I proceeded to make my way to the building Dr. Byun entered earlier on. I found the lecture room and opened the door to see a sea of young adults fighting over the seats. The only seat that was left empty, after the battle, was in the second row. I threw my purse on the desk and proceeded to my seat. As I looked around the room for any familiar faces, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked to my right to the dark hazel haired guy I met next to the secretary's office.