I - 9

A/N: In this chapter, we're gonna learn about the types of kindred (vampires) that there are in this story.

______________________

The next couple of days I stayed home, taking my doctor's advice. I hadn't been talking to the others for about 3 days. It was already Friday and I was bored out of my mind, staying home all this time, doing nothing. I tried to make the best out of it and tried to study but my mind couldn't focus on the words written on paper and my head would start hurting every now and then. I kept on taking the meds Baekhyun prescribed me and they seemed to calm me down which was a good sign. 

Ever since I had went to the hospital, the same nightmare kept on waking me up in the middle of the night with my pillow soaked in tears. What was happening to me? All I could think about was my parents' accident and how I was the only one who survived. I should have been dead, with them. Why did this happen to me now? Why did I remember it so sudden? I kept on asking myself these kinds of questions for the past few days.

A buzz from my phone pulled me out from my thoughts and I jumped a little on the bed, startled at the sudden sound. I extended my hand to the nightstand, beside my bed and grabbed my phone, unlocking the screen to read the text message. 

Unnie: 

'We are on our way to your house. You better be there.'

I rolled my eyes and threw the phone away somewhere on the mattress, getting up to sit on the edge of the bed. Dizziness took over my head and the room started spinning. I put my hands over my eyes and rubbed them slowly, taking in a deep breath and stood up. I went downstairs to clean up a bit since they decided to pay me an unexpected visit. 

In about a half an hour, I heard the door bell ring and went to greet them, inviting them in.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" Aotaki asked as she leaned in to give me a hug.

"Um.. fine I guess." I mumbled.

"Hi, love. Missed me?" Taehyung asked as he gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. I stood there with wide eyes, witnessing the caring side of him. Again. Which was nice. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss him a bit.

"Hey, Rei. We missed you at school." Jimin said, giving me a quick hug.

"Hi, bestie, why didn't you text me? You must've been bored to death." Kookie said, hugging me and rocking me side to side. 

After we settled in the living room, I went to the kitchen to grab some snacks and sodas and placed them on the coffee table in front of them. Jimin was sitting in the armchair as Aotaki, Kookie and Taehyung took the couch. And I sat down next to Taehyung's right side on the couch's armrest.

"So, what are you all doing here?" I asked after a few minutes of silence as they were all looking at me.

"We wanted to see how you're doing since you were ignoring us again. I thought we were getting along." Aotaki said, pouting.

"Thank you for worrying but, actually, I'm not feeling very well. I can't get any sleep because of my nightmares." I told them, rubbing my eyes again.

"You know, I can help you with that." Taehyung said, winking at me as he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it slowly up and down. I wanted him to help me so badly but I didn't want the others to know about what we did, so I just stayed silent and looked down at my lap.

"It's okay. We know already. Tae told us." Jimin said. I looked at them with wide eyes and landed my gaze on Taehyung who was smirking proudly.

"That's why we're here. Now that you and Tae are mated and sealed the deal by drinking his blood, that makes you his Ghoul. You need his blood to survive and he needs yours as well." Aotaki added.