I - 31

"Hello, my Kindreds." She bowed her head slightly before her eyes darted towards me. "Who is this? Bringing a human to my doorstep? Explain yourselves." She demanded, frowning as she waited for an explanation.

"My Queen, this is Kim Rei, Taehyung's mate. You shouldn't worry about her. She's trustworthy but I'm afraid one of your kindreds isn't." Yoongi explained.

"What do you mean, Yoongi-shi?" Queen CL tilted her head in confusion.

"Park Chanyeol is at fault for using Thaumaturgy on an innocent human, compelling her to turn against another kindred and capture them, so he could torture his own kind. And in the process, Jeon Jungkook got hurt. His mind isn't his anymore. Chanyeol stole away his sanity." Yoongi explained with tears in his eyes at the last sentence.

"I see. Where is Chanyeol?" The queen's features turned darker, anger visible on her face.

"We don't know, my Queen, but we are guessing he is after us still." Yoongi spoke.

"And the innocent he used?" She questioned, a brow lifted.

" Aotaki, Park Jimin's mate and, now, Chanyeol's kindred as well." Yoongi said, his head still down, looking at the floor in front of him.

"Alright. I'll put on a blood hunt." She nodded, standing up from her chair and making her way towards me. "Rei, was it?" She asked as I nodded, my head kept low as I followed the others' behavior. "Mm. How loyal are you to my Taehyung?" Her eyes pierced through my skin.

"Noona, please don't do this." Taehyung tried to speak but was shushed with the motion of one finger.

"Very loyal, Queen CL." My voice was trembling in fear.

"You better stay that way. I hope you know what to expect if you break Taehyungie's heart." She threatened before Taehyung reached me and put a hand around my waist as the other was placed on my shoulder to pull me into a hug.

I felt my eyes sting at the threat and buried my face in Taehyung's neck as he tightened his arms around me.

"You don't have to be so mean." Taehyung frowned at her before he placed a kiss on top of my head. "It's okay, princess. She's just an overprotective sister. I'm sorry she's treating you this way." He whispered, rocking out bodies from side to side.

"Watch how you speak of me, I may be your sister but I am still your Queen." She glared at him. "I'll make sure to send guards to your house. A patrol will take you home. Now go." She waved her hand and we started walking out of her quarter.

"Noona." Taehyung turned back with me following after him. "What about Jungkook?" He asked, hope filling his voice.

"We'll find a way, Taehyungie. I promise." She nodded, coming to give Taehyung a hug.

~

We arrived at Taehyung's house without any problems, the guards were already at the front door, bowing when they saw us. I stood close to Taehyung as we entered the house and made our way to the bedroom as the hyungs took Jungkook to his room where another guard stood by his door.

"You never told me you were royalty." I smiled at him, swirling my hands around his neck to bring him closer.

"And I wouldn't have told you if none of this wouldn't have happened." He grinned at me.

"Why not?" I furrowed my brows.

"Because then you'd have treated me differently and I don't want that to happen." He pulled my waist close to his body.

"I wouldn't have. But I like it." I leaned up on my tiptoes to connect our lips.

"I'm glad then." He pecked my lips a few times before he pulled away. "I'm going to check on Jungkook." He smiled back before he went out of the room.