I - 18

A/N: Thank you for 1.3k views. It's funny how I don't have a plan for this story and it still makes sense. I just go with the flow. Vote/comment and let me know what you think about the story :)

_____________________________

It has been 10 minutes since I've called Jungkook and there was no sign of him showing up. I managed to slow down the bleeding but he still needed medical attention. Who could have done it? Why him? And how didn't Taehyung saw it coming? He was a vampire and his hearing was beyond perfect. Who must have done it, knew about him.

A groan pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked down to see Taehyung frowning as he moved his head from side to side. I caressed his face with my free hand while the other was still putting pressure on his wound.

"I'm here, baby. You're gonna be alright." I said on the verge of crying.

"Rei? Where.. am I?" He tried to move his head to look around but I held him still to prevent any more damage.

"Shh. We are in the library's bathroom. Kookie's on his way." I said, faking a smile.

"I'm so hungry... and thirsty..." He closed his eyes and swallowed thickly. I didn't know what to do. My heart was beating so fast and all I could think about was wonder how I could help him until the maknae arrived. "Stop panicking and call Jungkook again." He whispered and I nodded, pulling out my phone.

After it rang about 2 times, the door slammed opened and Jungkook rushed to Taehyung's side as I hung up the phone and threw it on the floor next to me.

"Tae, what happened?" Jungkook said, out of breath.

"I'll tell you later. I need you now." He said as he extended his hand to grab Jungkook's wrist and brought it to his lips, his fangs darting out and piercing the skin. That was his only cure. His kindred's blood was the only thing that could help him regain his strength partially.

He stilled the hand to his lips with both of his arms and drank him out like it was the end of time to recover the blood loss. I looked up at Jungkook to see him let out uneven breaths as he crinkled his face in pleasure, throwing his head back. The blood was overflowing Taehyung's mouth and it began dripping down on his chin, leaving a trail to his neck and soaking his shirt.

"God, Tae~ how much more do you need?" Kookie moaned out. Taehyung stopped his actions, pulling away breathless and licked his lips from the excess of the red liquid that saved his life.

"Thank you, Kook-ah." He said, trying to stand up but the sting in his stomach made him lie back down. "Damn it." He cursed, gripping my soaked cardigan and pressuring the wound harder as he forced himself up from the floor.

"Are you sure you should be standing? You need to lie down." I said, standing up and went to his side to place his arm around my neck to support him.

"I'll be alright." He said, leaning his head on mine. "But you are right. I need to lie down." He muttered and I could feel he was about to faint and Jungkook ran to his side to lift him up and carry him to my apartment as it was closer than their house.

As soon as we got to my dorm, Kookie placed Taehyung on my bed and I quickly grabbed the first aid kit to tend his wound. I sat at his side, placing a wet towel on his forehead to slow down the fever he developed on the way and took his shirt off to clean the wound. I applied some medical alcohol to disinfect it and placed the bandage.

He was sleeping safe and sound when I left the room and went to Jungkook to talk to him. He was sitting on the couch with tears in his eyes but he quickly wiped them when he saw me.

"It's okay, Kook-ah. I know how you feel." I tried to comfort, patting his back. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" I asked, pulling him into a hug.