I - 23

Since the distance between my apartment and the club was so short, I didn't bother taking a cab as it was a 10-minute walk. The closer I got, the more nervous I became. I didn't know why, though. Probably the fact that I was going to do such an intimate thing with my boyfriend's kindred was the main factor.

As I stepped through the doors, the inside felt so weird without the crowds of people dancing and the blinding lights that sicken you from the sudden change in colors and shapes. And most importantly the purple neon. The bar area was filled with dozens of boxes that were mostly uncovered but the whole room was lifeless.

"Jungkook?" I called out, stepping forward and trying to locate the maknae but there was no sign of him.

Maybe he was in the storage room, filling up the shelves and couldn't hear me through the thick walls. I walked towards the bar and slipped inside to make my way to the only door that seems to lead somewhere in the back of the building.

As I got closer, I noticed the door was cracked open, shuffling noises filling the silence. I pushed the door open and as soon as I saw the reason behind those noises I quickly turned around and speed walked my way out of the storage room.

My phone vibrated in my pocket to notify me of a text message.

From TaeTae:

Pass by my office when you have some free time.

As soon as I closed the messaging app, I headed towards the stairs to Taehyung's office. I knocked on the door first and as soon as I heard his approval to step in, I opened the door to find him sitting behind his desk, his head buried in a stack of papers. I closed the door behind me and he looked up with a confused expression on his face.

"That was quick." He frowned. "How long have you been here?" He lowered the paper on his desk.

"5 minutes. Jungkook asked me to help him with something," I said as I fidgeted and looked away from him afraid that he might find out that I was lying to him, "and when I got here, I found him in the storage room with some girl." I chuckled and he smiled at my reaction.

"She is the new bartender." He shook his head in disappointment. "And she's only been here for 2 days. Why do I always hire sluts?" He asked rhetorically.

"You should hire me." I voiced out my thought without thinking and as soon as I realized what I did, I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Is that what you really want?" He smiled as he motioned for me to come closer.

"Well... I don't have a job and I could use some money of my own. My parents' money won't keep me alive forever." I lowered my head as I made my way to his side, climbing on the edge of his desk.

"Alright." He nodded in approval. "Do you know how to mix drinks?" He asked, folding his hands on the wooden surface as he looked up at me.

"No.. And I don't think I should be playing with bottles of expensive drinks." I shook my head. "You know what? Forget about it. I'll find something else." I swung my legs back and forth.

"I might have another offer for you, Miss Rei." The formal talk came out of nowhere as he slowly stood up from his chair and placed a hand on my thigh, brushing his fingers upward as he settled between my legs.

"What do you have in mind?" I looked up to find him looking at my cleavage, licking his lips slowly.

"As you can see," He started, swaying his hand over his desk, "there is a lot of paperwork to be dealt with and I can't cope with it all." He leaned closer, tilting his head slightly to follow my eyes. "I could use a hand because it's really stressing me out." He gently pressed his fingers on the back of my hand, guiding it to his crotch. My breath hitched once my palm made contact with his growing erection and I tried to pull back but he kept it in place. "Uh-uh-uh." He shushed. "Stop running away from me, please." He leaned forwards, gently pressing a kiss at the corner of my lips.