I - 14

As soon as the door closed behind me, I tried to run and find Taehyung but my legs gave up on me and I collapsed on the floor, sobbing as my tears soaked the silky mask I was wearing. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them as I leaned my head on top of them, breathing slowly to calm myself down before I could go and find him. I silently thanked God that the dress I was wearing was made of a couple layers of material because if someone were to find me in that compromising position, it would embarrass me for life.

As I struggled to stop the tears from falling any further, I thought about what Chanyeol had said and if I told Tae about it, he would most certainly want to do something stupid and get me in a lot more trouble than I already was. I couldn't tell Kookie or Jimin either because they were all friends, so my only option for advice was Aotaki. She must know what there is to be done, she's been living with them for the past years.

The tears had stopped and my legs seemed to be supporting my weight again as I slowly got up and made my way back to the dance floor. It must have been a while since I was gone because there were fewer people in the club. I still had to struggle to get to the bar, though, but that was not the biggest problem I had of the night.

She was alone now, drinking a cocktail while scrolling through her phone. I sat on the stool next to her and touched her shoulder lightly to get her attention. She closed her apps and locked the phone, putting it away as she looked at me concerned. I motioned her to get out of there and took her in Taehyung's office.

"What's wrong?" She asked once we were inside.

"Chanyeol." I answered, looking down.

"What about Chanyeol?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"He came to see me and told me that if I don't end things with Taehyung and move in with them , they will kill me." I responded, falling back on the couch.

"Oh?" She gasped, sitting beside him. "Okay. But you can't end things with Taehyung, though. You have that bound." She added, unhelpfully.

"I know. That's what I've told him, minus the bond part. But he said that I've got till tomorrow night to think about his offer. What am I supposed to do? " I sighed, shutting my eyes closed.

"Look, I have known Chanyeol since I came here. He and his friends, including Baekhyun, used to be close with our boys but after what happened to Tae, Kookie and Chim, they put the law above their friendship but I'm sure Chanyeol would change his mind soon. But you have to tell Taehyung." She explained.

"I don't know about that. I mean, what if he's gonna do something stupid?" I whined.

"He's not. Just be careful to use the right words when you're gonna explain the situation to him." She smiled awkwardly. As I was about to protest, she opened her mouth again, "By the way, how's the plan working?" She wiggled an eyebrow.

"Awfull. He threatened me that if I don't stop, he's not gonna be so patient." I sighed, air quoting the last part of the sentence.

"He's lying. That was what Jimin said and I still won." She said with a very serious face.

"Yeah but Tae isn't Jimin. And I don't want to try out his patience though." I replied, shaking my head.

"You're a coward then." She turned around,not wanting to look at me. "You're no fun. Why am I still talking to you?" I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Fine. But if something happens, I'll kill you, myself." I pointed at her as soon as she turned back around.

The door opened slowly, revealing two clearly drunk boys. They were hanging onto each other as they came in, laughing hysterically. Aotaki and I looked at each other confused and back at the boys. They saw us on the couch and they started walking towards us, parting ways once they got in front of the couch, Jimin going to Aotaki and Taehyung coming to get me off the couch and pulling me in for a slow dance, wrapping an arm around my waist as the other was holding my hand.