I - 12

Even though I tried to convince Taehyung to let me stay in my own house, it was in vain because I knew that if he said so, then it was final. On the bright side, I would spend more time with the gang and wrap my head around their traditions and all that but on the downside, I would be around a horny Taeyhung 24/7 and I'm positive that he would want us to share a bed.

The same night Baekhyun warned us, Taehyung ran upstairs to my bedroom to pack my stuff. I was shocked to see him come down with 2 suitcases and a couple of bags over his shoulder.

"Do you think I'm moving there permanently?" I asked him in a sarcastic tone.

"We'll see about that. Now come on, we have to get out of here." He smiled, making his way to the front door, me following behind.

We got to his mansion in 15 minutes and found the affectionate couple on the couch, cuddling while watching a movie. We greeted them with a head shake and Taehyung went into his room with my luggage. I cleared my voice, "Where are you taking my stuff?" I asked him.

"Well... to my room. Why? Did you think I was gonna let you stay in the guest room?" He said matter-of-factly and kept on walking.

I rolled my eyes and followed him into a big bedroom with a connected bathroom. The room was painted in a bright shade of red with brown furniture and a plasma tv right in front of the bed. His closet was huge, with 4 sliding mirror doors. The windows were covered by a burgundy drape, tied to the sides. I must have been staring with my mouth wide open because Taehyung started laughing at my reaction after he put the luggage down and came to my side to push my jaw up to close my mouth.

"I know, right? This is the best room in the house. How could I let you stay in that boring room?" He said, kissing the top of my head. "You should unpack. Choose your side of the closet." He said and slapped my butt lightly, smirking at me.

Okay. This is nothing. He won't do anything out of the ordinary, right? I told myself as I opened the suitcases and placed them on the bed to sort out my things. I looked around and found out that an entire case was full of my panties and bras. "I can't believe him..." I folded them carefully and placed them in the drawers on the left side of the closet. The other case consisted in my normal clothes but most of it were shorts and t-shirts as well as jeans and a couple of sweaters. A knock on the door startled me and I answered in a shy voice.

"Yeah? Come in."

"Hi, roomy." Aotaki said, smirking. "So, how did he do it?" She said, sitting on the bed.

"How did he do what?" I asked, oblivious.

"How did he make you move in with us?"

"It's complicated. Taehyung's sire, Baekhyun, found out about us and he warned us -and by us, I mean Taehyung, who didn't listen to him- to not draw attention to ourselves because it would get us killed but Taehyung didn't listen to him, so now 2 guys are after me and want to kill me." I said in a rush, taking a deep breath at the end.

"Aham. And what are you gonna do about it?" She asked, crossing her legs on the bed.

"I don't know. Taehyung said he'll figure it out." I said, lowering my voice."Uhm, can I ask you a question?" I stopped folding my clothes and came to her side, sitting in front of her on the mattress. She nodded her head and looked at me. "Earlier, he said he needed me so badly and I know he can go out and fuck anyone he wants. So why isn't he?" I asked in a low voice, cautious, so he wouldn't hear me. Aotaki started laughing and took a deep breath to stop herself.

"Because it wouldn't satisfy him. He wouldn't feel anything. Your bond has that effect on him. But I'll tell you this: if you give in now, he will know how much control he has over you. Let him boil for a while. That's what I did with Jimin and we have the best relationship. But be careful, he's gonna try everything in his power to make sure he'll get what he wants." She said in a cheerful voice. I could see the evil spark in her eyes.