I - 27

I was woken up by the loud rumblings that came from the living room as the door to my bedroom was cracked open, leaving a free will for the sound to invade the silence around the room. I groaned in annoyance and stretched my hand to grab my phone and check the time. "Why are you all so loud so early?!" I groaned out loud as I let my head fall back onto the pillow. The slumber took over me again and I was close to falling asleep when I felt the mattress sink and a warm body hovering over my back and caging me between his arms. "Hmm~" I whined as he let his weight press onto my body, making it hard for me to breathe.

"Wake up, princess." He sung, leaning down to press kisses on my right cheek. "We have important things to do. Come on." He slid beside me on the bed and pulled my shoulder to turn me around.

"What was all that noise outside?" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and snuggled into his side, placing my head on his shoulder.

"Jungkook was out last night. Alone. I don't know what goes on in that boy's head. We are in danger and Chanyeol might come any moment and he goes out to some party by himself." Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly. "He had to be taught a lesson." He sighed.

"What did you do?" I pulled away to look at him, frightened of what he might have done.

"He's fine. He took his punishment better than I expected." He took a strand of my hair, twirling it between his fingers.

"Taehyung, what did you do?" I raised my voice a little.

"Ugh, why do you care about him so much? I thought I was your boyfriend." He pouted, cupping my cheek after he released my hair and brought me closer his face to place a kiss on my lips in order to shut me up.

"Stop it and tell me already." I pulled away forcefully, making him pout.

"Fine. But promise you won't get mad at me." He said before I nodded. "He isn't allowed to leave the house for the next month and just a couple of slaps. Nothing more." He shrugged, leaning back into the pillow.

"What? Why are you so strict?" I frowned, remembering what Kookie told me back at the club.

"We are in danger and I can't afford to lose him." He looked at me as I stood up on the bed crossing my legs, facing him. "He's like my baby brother." His lips curled up into a small smile.

"He's not a child, you know." I spoke softly, not wanting to start an argument. He crawled in front of me and took my hand to play with my fingers.

"I know but most of the time he acts like one. And I don't know what I would do if I were to lose Kookie or Chim." He said, voice soft just above a whisper, leaning forward to rest his head on my shoulder. "Or you." He whispered, ghosting his lips above my artery, making me shiver as his hot breath hit my skin.

"You're not going to lose me. You'll be there to protect me, right?" I turned my head in his direction and he placed soft kisses on the column of my neck, reaching my jawline.

"Right." His voice was barely audible. "Because I love you." His lips brushed mine as he spoke, his hands found their place on my hips as he squeezed harshly, leaving his marks.

"I know." I whispered, brushing my nose against his before he closed the gap in a sweet and passionate kiss.

The door slammed open loudly, interrupting our moment to reveal a panicked Jimin with a startled Jungkook after him.

"Taehyung, something happened." Jimin fidgeted.

"What?" Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"The hyungs. They aren't answering their phones. Neither one of them." Jimin blurted.