With the warmth of thousand Suns

Bucharest, Romania

As Lia entered her formidable 19th century house, her phone rang. She answered it dropping her bag on the floor, "Tell me" she said to her friend.

"Dragan wants the doppelganger and is searching avidly for her too." Feride said.

" He is alive? Esther Mikaelson?"- Lia concluded.

"Yes" Feride confirmed.

"I don't like this. I need to meet them as soon as possible. At least the scrolls are with them." Lia said goodbye to her friend and went on to make a few calls.

********************

Elijah's eyes gleamed with the warmth of thousands suns as Elena's declaration immersed into him. She had him disarmed long before this very moment, and now trying to maintain composure shattered like glass as his emotions overflowed all barriers making him pull her swiftly yet still very gently into a kiss. Elena's mind, heart, body and soul met it with the same fervency. As they pulled out of the kiss, both still reveling in the moment, her smile so open and loving made him feel alive for the first time.

"Elena- " he smiled caressing her face- and before he could utter anything more she kissed him

"Elena- " he smiled caressing her face- and before he could utter anything more she kissed him. His kiss touched her in ways she could not predict. Her heart was pledged to him as his was to hers. Always and forever.

The incisive ringing of his phone brought them back and placing a peck on her lips he apologized. The ringtone alerted him that this was a very important call.

"Yes?" he said sightly annoyed, listened to the caller. His facial expression changed and showed concern.

"What ?" Elena said as he put the phone back in his pocket.

"Esther has arrived in Romania."- he said- " but before we go to the order of the day, Esther, the Professor, I "-

"You don't have to say anything- I know- " her eyes shone with the clarity of the full moon at him.

" You do" he said in a mellow voice. " Dearest Elena - I wish we don't need to leave right now- but"

"We do" she finished his sentence, " let's go then"-

He nodded and picked up the bag with the scrolls and they left the house.

************************

On the other side of the world

"I need to find me a witch that will actually do as I say"- Klaus raged as he still could not get the location of Esther.

"There is foul play at hand I can smell it." he went on. One of his confidantes stressed that the progression of siring more hybrids is still going strong.

"My mother will not stop till she get what she wants. I know, I am her son. Now find me that reincarnated witch that the natives talk about. I don't come before my eyes till you got her!" As the man left, he looked at the map of the countries of Eastern Europe.