She is the Sun- He is the Moon

Klaus wasn't very kind to the young witch, and there was no business deal to discuss. The poor woman layed in the bath tub as he'd overpowered her and mercilessly killed her.

"You do not play with me!"- he hissed as he got out of the hotel room.

Feride felt the demise of the young witch as if something had stabbed her right in the stomach. Lia felt the same.Just before Lia was to enter the villa with Esther, she stood as if she couldn't get any breath.

"Are you all right?"-Esther asked.

"Fine..."- Lia said, although she knew that something was seriously wrong.

The women entered the house.

"This is a beautiful house"- Esther complimented her.

"Well, thank you. Please, if you would come through here"- Lia lead Esther into the living room.

Lia then murmured words in Dacian language and the room sealing the room.

"What is this?"- Esther could feel a strange surge of magic enveloped her.

"Unfortunately, I had to contain you. I didn't really think that you were so strong minded."

"You brought me here on false pretences?!"- Esther wasn't happy about what had occured.

"I have no choice. I have to protect Elena and therefore Elijah. You are in my way..."

"My children will bring you nothing but misery!"- Esther said- "I don't understand why you cannot see what abomination they are!"

"Unfortunately, now it is too late. We have to fight the hybrids and I will need all your children on my side....at least those who want to go against them!"

Lia then heard Elijah and Elena enter the villa. She excused herself and went out to meet them in the Hall.

*************************

Somwhere in Europe

Katherine's blood indeed helped Yizel locate Elena. The witch and the vampire were now on their way to Bucharest.

Katherine smirked with gladness that at least some things were finally going the way she wanted them to. The hatred she had harboured for the doppelganger couldn't be described. More than five hundred years of survival killed all real emotions in her. She wanted revenge and she didn't care what price she or anyone in her way would pay.

*********************

In Germany

Feride felt that the power of five reincarneted witches break as one witch now was dead.

With her eyes full of tears she slammed down on the floor. She took time to mourn the passing. It was a harsh world, she knew that, and all she knew about the deadly soul of the most notorious vampire, now hybrid, came true.

"He will kill... and he would not think twice about it"- she remembered the lines she read about Niklaus Mikaelson.

With a heavy heart she got up and went to call Lia.

In Bucharest, both Elena and Elijah met Esther once again face to face. The Orignal witch couldn't get to them as she was now captive, but they could converse. Elena wanted to leave mother and son on their own, but Elijah said that whatever was to be said could be done in her presence too.

"I wanted to mend my mistake!"- Esther started.

Elijah was serious. It was now time to finally speak with all cards layed down on the table.