The Sun and the Moon Conjuction

Katherine arrived in Bucharest and once again stood there empty handed. Yizel could see that there was a very unusual magic surrounding Lia's villa and when she tried to come close to it, she suddenly felt weak and very nauseous.

"Dark magic -ahh" the doppelganger felt a sharp pain kick in her stomach as if she was stabbed.

Katherine took the opportunity and now grabbed the dagger from the witch and decided to cut her losses and leave the witch behind. Something very odd was happening and she opted to lay low for a little while.

*****

In Cluj-Napoca,Romania

When Elena got out of her room, Lia informed her that Elijah had left to run some errands. The witch then asked if she would go to town with her. She accepted the invitation. Lia needed to get some particular herbal essences for the ritual. They entered a shop that sold many different varieties of organic cosmetics. It was a beautiful rustic shop. Elena looked at some perfume bottles. The shop-keeper brought all that was on Lia's list, then looked at Elena and suggested a fragrance that would suit her. She spoke to her in Romanian and Elena apologized for not understanding. Lia translated.

"Jasmine and Lilac with a hint of orange blossom... it's an antic fragrance...she thinks would suit you best."

Elena smelled it, and she liked it, and so she bought it. They got out and Lia suggested they have a cup of coffee. They got into a cafe across the road.

"Are you all right?"-Lia asked Elena, who seemed to be somewhere else lost in her thoughts.

"Yes...just...I...hm...so much has happened-it's crazy to think about the normal things like the dress and perfume...and I have none of my friends here and tell them that I kind of got engaged. I know it sounds crazy "

"Why?.. because he is a vampire? And something like that is not to be?"-Lia asked.

"No, it's not because he is a vampire...I don't even see him like that.  I am sort of supernatural, aren't I? And now I am going to be immortal! It's just that I have not imagined it like that... I wanted my mum and dad to be there when I kinda get married "-Elena said.

"And the harsh reality is that it happened in a place so far away from home?!"

"This is an old home. I mean... you are family, aren't you? Technically. "

"Thank you for considering me to be your family. You and Elijah were meant to be...the Sun conjuncts with the Moon - it is foreseen to have a stable and long lasting relationship, with great romance, but it has the effect of unification of purpose, emotions and will, instills loyalty, trust and faithfulness. Your Sun sign is the other person's Moon sign and the other person's Sun sign is your Moon sign. It works reciprocally. It said that each of you would have a profound effect upon the other. And I have seen it. The way you speak to one another, the way he looks at you, and the way you look at him. You may have felt that you are soul mates and that is because of your Sun and Moon aspects within you. It is said that together you can endure almost any hardship. Nature doesn't bestow that upon just anyone. You were chosen."- Lia said.

Hearing what Lia had said made Elena feel elated, inspirited, but also somewhat anxious, especially for the part about hardship, as she knew that things that they would be facing would not be a walk in the park, to put it mildly. She was very much aware of it all, but now she wanted to linger in the dream of the night before, accepting his proposal wholeheartedly.

"My friends would not understand how I feel...and probably say that it is all some kind of magic."