Painful confrontations

My eyes finally met his. His beautiful eyes were cold, not loving like they used to be. His face looked tired. I finally noticed all the details that had changed about him. He was one of the two band members that didn't seem to have changed too much. My heart didn't even beat anymore. I had no idea how long it took me to start functioning again. I didn't even breathe. John noticed and so did another figure that had been standing in the door way.

Uruha's POV.

I saw Aoi leave the room, quite soon after Ayame left as well. After she left he changed. He became colder. But he never asked any of us where she had went. All of us had wondered what happened that night when me and Kai picked her up. She never ended explaining the details to us.
I followed Aoi right now though. I cared about my friend, I did. But I know all to well that Ayame hadn't just randomly left over nothing. And now I was standing in the doorway. I heard Ayame explain what happened, including that night, and when I saw Aoi walk passed her and make his remark I felt anger claim my senses. So without a second thought I walked towards a long lost little sister of mine and sat down next to her to help her cope with this. "Shut up". Even I myself was shocked with hoe cold and mad my voice sounded. Aoi's face was just as shocked as everyone else. But it was his fault Ayame was hurting too much to talk to us. " You have no right to speak." I continued while directing my attention to my band mate. I wrapped an arm around Ayame's shoulder to support her and let her know that whether or not Aoi was my friend, I was still on her side. With a low and angry mutter he walked a few meters further and sat down away from us. I finally pulled Ayame in a hug without speaking a word.

Ayame's POV

The arms around me felt so nice. I really did miss them all, especially Uruha and I whispered a very silent thank you. And with that a few tears started escaping my eyes and made their way across my cheeks. Soon I was sobbing so loudly both our bands had heard me and were desperately trying to calm me down until James pulled out a pill from his bag and fed it to me.
Yes I was on depression medication. Everything had impacted me so much that there were moments I couldn't function without something like that. And like before I managed to calm down within five minutes. I composed myself and decided I would do was I was too afraid to do one year ago. My body moved by itself towards the only person that kept himself away from the scene. He didn't even pay attention anymore until my voice woke him up from his own train of thoughts.
"That night was the only reason I decided to actually leave you know, I was going to stay. Until I saw you with...that." Surprisingly enough no emotions was shown in my voice and his face showed some shock before he started replying. " Of course you were " and without a second thought my hand found his cheek again, leaving a red spot. Trust me, it hurt to do that again. A lot actually. It reminded me of the night I decided to leave, but what happened next hurt even more. Because a female voice excitedly called out his name and she made her way to him. Kissing him to greet him. It was the same girl as that night a year ago. A sharp pain spread across my chest as I watched what unfolded before me.
He moved on.

Aoi's POV
My cheek still hurt, and I was still shocked about Ayame behavior but Shinzo was already here. I told her to meet me after rehearsals but she never listened to me anyways. We were just messing around, we had been for a year but she took us way more serious than I did. I let out a sigh and nodded as a greeting. I didn't feel like speaking anymore. Why were girls so bothersome? Now I also felt the gazes of my band members on me, yes. They didn't know until Shinzo here had to show up early. But there was only one stare that bothered me... One stare that still seemed to catch my interest...

Ayame's POV
I still couldn't believe my eyes. He really had replaced me that night, I wasn't crazy. For this entire year now I had told myself I overreacted, that it was my fault. I looked at my band members and as of their read my mind all five of us walked back into the rehearsal space. I needed to release these feelings in the way I knew best.
We got into our positions and the music started as my friends cued me the song they planned on doing(Suicide Circus) and a grin appeared on my face.
The following minutes I poured my heart out into a song I had grown to love not even noticing that the guys, all five of them, had returned with the girl by Aoi's side.
But in this moment I didn't care.

Aoi's POV:
I watched her, I could clearly remember how wonderful her voice was and how music made her light up but.. This was different. It was pure passion, emotion and her voice had changed. It wasn't the innocent sweet one anymore. It was powerful with a rough edge. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. And just like that...
All of it came back to me..