Yes

Ayame's pov.
I could hear footsteps while I told Uruha not to leave Aoi's side. The rustling of the leaves had given away that whoever it was was listening in on us. But I didn't care. All I cared for now was to get this last week staying here over with and leave Japan with no one but my band members. "I'll be leaving in a week. We have some last business to take care of for the band and then I'm on the first flight out of here." Uruha looked at me with a sad gleam in his eyes. I know the band cared for me, as much as I cared for them. But just like before I know they would understand me leaving.  Suddenly someone walked up to us.
And I remembered perfectly who it was.

Aoi's pov.
I wanted to go there. But my legs wouldn't move. I heard her talking about Uruha choosing me, about leaving in a week and I was to shocked to move. This felt like a year ago all over again.
The man standing there was Sith. The man she had to battle in the talent show last year. The man who tried to steal her away from me. What was he even doing here.
Before he had moved closer to her he had given me a glance. To make sure I knew he had seen me. What was he going to do.

Ayame's pov.
"Sith, it's been a long time." I spoke up towards the male standing next to us. I don't know why the reaccuring theme of the past weeks had been my past but I so did not agree. Still I formed the most polite smile I could manage right now. He moved closer and sat down to the still not occupied side of me on the bench. I could feel Uruha tensing up. I understood fully well that he didn't trust this man. "Well I heard rumors you were back. So I needed to see for myself.". He spoke, grinning at me. Only now did I fully understand why Aoi was so against him a year ago. He definitely came across as a creep. "Well now you've seen me. So go. I was in the middle of something here." I could hear a low chuckle from Sith. "So you're now dating his best friend. Ayame's, aren't you the busy little bee." The mocking tone in his voice bothered me but after everything, I didn't have the strength to do anything about his annoying comments. "But I did come here with question. Will you go out with me tomorrow night?" He spoke louder then before. Then he leaned closer and whispered something in my ear that made my heart stop.  Those words forced me to make the sounds of the word 'yes'.

//I'm so sorry. I've neglected most of my work here because Ive super super busy. With work and my finances and planning a trip to India, I've totally forgotten about watt pad for awhile.
I'll try to do my best to remember.
And not just this story but the rest As well.
There is also a kai story coming up buy that one is taking a bit long because of a writers block.
Thanks so much for your patience.