cornered.

Aoi pov.
He asked her out? He actually asked her out. The prick went after her, even a year after everything he was still after her. I couldn't believe my ears and felt my heart sink as he leaned in and whispered into her ear. And my heart finally felt broken as I heard a three lettered word fall from her lips.

"Yes"

Ayames POV.

I couldn't believe what he told me but I didn't have a choice. God I was a fool. I should've listened to the warning I had received on him. He was blackmailing me. What else is this guy capable of? Sith got up with a grin bigger than I had ever seen in the human face and left us with a simple bow. My face had grown pale and Uruha just stared at me worried. For some reason he didn't ask. I bet he knew. He had been the person I had shared everything with. Something not even Aoi had known. Something that could damage the life I had build for myself.
How I actually aquired my spot on the band.

It had been the biggest of our secrets but right before I left a year ago Uruha had known. He paid a company to make sure I could continue with music. In a way it had bothered me at first that I didn't earn this by myself, but Uruha realised the industry was hard and after the pain I had gone through he didn't want me to fail. In the end it was my talent and connection to the band that got us somewhere but this could destroy not only my success, but the succes of my closest friends.
I bit my lip as I fought this feeling of defeat. But just then I heard the rustling of leaves and saw a shadow leaving the park. One I had grown to know so well, even from this distance. Uruha continued to stare at me as tears filled my eyes. I knew it shouldn't have bothered me. He hurt me. So many times, yet him knowing I said yes to the likes of Sith hurt. Especially if he had no clue i didn't have a choice.

After a few more moments in silence Uruha grabbed my arm gentle and led me to his place.

Uruha POV.

I couldn't believe this person, but I couldn't leave Ayame on her own like this. One thing was certain. When that date happened I would be sure that it would be ruined. I had to bring those two broken hearts back together. This all was getting so horribly out of hand. So after I put her to bed in my guest room I started thinking. And after a few hours I picked up the phone and called the one person who would know exactly what to do.

" I need your help..."

// I'm so sorry for my absence. Lots of things happening and such a lack of inspiration. God life is crazy right now.
That's also why the Kai story isn't up yet. I wanted to prevent the dissapointment from not updating so once I reach a certain amount of chapters it'll be published

Thank you for all the comments, reads and votes. It has been the one thing driving me to pick Wattpad in general back up and I will do my best to continue.
Hell I will even try to make the next chapter extra long.
Thank you all for bearing with me