Chapter 1

(Juvia's POV)

It's been two years since juvia has gotten married...to Lyon. Gray has left and never returned and Juvia. wondered if it was her. With all that in juvia's mind she decided to move on so she gave Lyon a chance. He's been very sweet and treats me perfectly fine. Juvia was in the bath relaxing when she heard the door.

"Juvia I'm home."

Lyon...

"Juvia's in the bath."

"Really?" He chuckled and Juvia heard footsteps.

"Don't you dare!!" Juvia got up and grabbed her towel to get dressed so Lyon-Sama wouldn't see.  Juvia still heard footsteps and she tried to rush but, she was too slow.

"Give me that!" Lyon-Sama yelled taking juvia's towel off.  He chuckled and made me face the mirror. "Now would you look at that."

"What." He kissed juvia's shoulder. "Look how stunning you are."

"Why because juvia's naked?" He chuckled and shook his head. "You are beautiful. I don't just mean outside but what's also on the inside. You have a beautiful heart and that all I want. Your looks are just icing on the cake and I'm lucky to have you as my wife."

Juvia smiled. "I have to get a job. It's either we get jewel now or never." Lyon-sama nodded his head and kissed Juvia. "Bye Lyon-sama."

Time skip--------
Juvia walked into the guild to see a crowd.  Juvia walked to the crowd and tried to get through when she did she totally regretted it. "Gray....." Gray looked up when he heard.

"Juvia!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:
Hey guys so how's my first chapter?
Good?
Bad?
Oh well I hope you enjoyed it