Chapter 20

Grays POV

I saw Juvia take off her shirt and it showed off her body. It was beautiful but I didn't like seeing guys look at her. Juvia giggled as she sat down and kissed my cheek. I grabbed her arm and nuzzles her neck as I heard her beautiful giggle. "Gray let's go in the water." She got up and ran. I saw the men look at her again and I grabbed her by the waist. We kissed and swam. Her smile is so beautiful. Imagine our child we her mail and my good looks. Hehe yea, cute kid.

Juvia's POV

When we finished swimming it was already four in the evening. We decided to go take a nice warm bath together. I looked at the chocolates on a chair and i took one. "Want one?" Gray nodded and I handed him one. I got closer to gray as he put his arms around me. "I love the both of you so much."

"We love you too." I kissed gray and we both got out of the tub. I didn't really change I wore and tight shirt with just panties. I laid on the bed with gray. We decided to watch some tv together and have more food. Gray turned of the tv. "Tv is boring." He said rubbing my thigh. I shivered and smiled.

"True." I smiled cand kissed him. We reached for each other trying to kiss even more. I stopped and looked at him. "Everytime I look at you I know how much I love you." I kissed gray and smiled. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead as we fell into a deep sleep.

************************
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I immediately woke up to see an alarm woke us up. I smiled as I saw the sun. I turn to see gray and smiled. I went off to take a shower. "I can't wait to see you." I whispered and giggled rubbing my stomach. It's still short. I'm only 7 weeks. I wish I was longer to be honest. I don't care about the pain or whatever I have to go through I just want to see my baby. I smile at the thought of our family. Gray, me, and our child. I just see a baby i still don't know the gender. I finished taking a shower and go back to the room. I see gray in his underwear watching tv. With I ideas in my head I smiled. I went up to gray and straddled him. "Hey baby girl."
I rubbed his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. I touched my nose with his and gave him a kiss. Which led to more passionate kissing. We let go for air. "Don't start something you can't finish, Juvia." Gray said panting still out of breath. I pecked his lips again. "I know but I just need you." I pout my lip and I hugged him tighter.

"Juvia, will there even be a day you aren't cute."

"I don't know." I giggled as I felt his hand around my ass.

"Hey!" I smacked his hands. "No!"

He then smack my ass. "Yes!"

"Gray, stop it haha!" I got out of his embrace and ran away. He then picked me up and gave me a kiss. "Tomorrow our last day."

"Aww."

"I know but we have to go back."

"Then tomorrow lets have fun."

Hey guys DONT HATE ME IM SORRY I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME

PLZ FORGIVE ME

so I hope you enjoy and do you think that babies a boy or a girl