chapter 6

"I have to go see his face if I move in with you."

"No you won't I'll go and get your stuff while you go to my house and relax, this wasn't a great way to wake up." I nod my head and started walking to his house.

Grays POV
I walked into her house not caring what Lyon was doing. "Juvia! Juvia please under-- oh gray...wheres juvia..?"

"Why do you care you haven't cared for a month.." I saw Lyon walk closer. "You have.the nerve to get into my personal life."

"You know what, when it involves someone hurting someone I love yes i would have the nerve. Now, im here to help juvia pack."

"Why?" When he asked i laighed..

"Are you stupid? Lyon, she wants a divorce. Since she has no where.to stay she'll be living with me."

Lyon couldn't believe it but i could. I grabbed everything juvia needed that was hers. After everything i got home to a quiet home and saw the bathroom light on..

She's still here..good

I sat down and heard.Juvia..

"Gray...."

"Yes, whats wrong." I turned to see juvia in a towel. Her beautiful curves showed even more and i tried not to have a.nose bleed.

"Sorry...but, i dont have any clothes since i left them at the othsr house..." I smiled and went to get a short of mine. "Here, we'll unpack later. Did you eat breakfast yet?"

"No...."

I smiled and looked at her. "I know your upset so why dont you help me. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Waffles.." i laughed. Upset or not she was still beautiful and adorable. "Ok then I'll make the waffles." As I got up I felt this pain in my chest.

No not now... why now oh god oh god.....

"Gray you alright."

"Um yea I umm will be dont with the waffles..." dont look at juvia or else she'll find out she's you mate....this can't happen right.now..

I finish thewaffles and brought them to her. She looked at me and i felt this feeling of happiness when i saw her smiled...."you are beautiful you know that." She giggled."Thank you."

"Hey lets go out tonight. Theres a huge party at the guild." She nodded her head and i kissed her forehead. Tonight will be awesome.
Time skip
Juvias POV

Tonight there was a party at the guild so I wore a short dark blue dress with beautiful heels. I let my hair out with out the hat. I'm starting to think I look better with out the hat then with it.

"Ready to go." I said as I saw Gray buttoning his shirt. He looked at me and he froze. Omg do you look bad. Is it my hair!?

"Umm..wow.. juvia you look amazing." Gray says getting closer to me.

"Juvia thinks Gray-sama looks good too." I smile.

"Like I said before, you are so beautiful." I smiled and got closer to him. I got so close our lips almost touched. Then I whispered. "And you...." I paused and moved away slowly and my voice was back to normal as i finished.. "Have got to stop flirting before we are late." I ran out the door.

"Oh come on Juvia you're such a tease." I heard gray say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we walked in thw guild everyone turned to face us.

"Wow juvia looks.beautiful." A few voices said and.i saw gray look back. I gotta admit he's pretty cute when he's jealous. "Gray calm down ok. Everything will be fine just have fun." I laughed as I grabbed his hand we sat with everyone as the.music was loud. Everyone dancing, cana drunk but seriously when isn't she, mira and gajeel both preparing to sing.

Oh how fun...

"So juvia, are you and Gray dating now?" I spit out my drink a little. "What? Dating? Why would you say that?" They all laughed as.Natsu sat down next to Lucy. "Hey lucy."

"He-- oh no no don't eat....that...."

Natsu just ate a strawberry cake that was left on the table.. uh oh. "That was Erza's you moron!" He looked scared.as Eza looked at him.

"You ate my cake.. why would you do that? Y-you ate it why oh my goodness.."

"Erza im sorry!!" Natsu hugged lucy and lucy was.red as she saw mira, levy and I smirk at her.

"Well.. this was fun. I'm gonna go with gajeel."

"Why so you can have a small makeout session." Mira saod as I laughed at poor levy's.red face. "What. No. Byye," she walked away as we all laughed. I saw gray coming this way. As he did he put his arm around my shoulder. "Hey juvia. So um you want to go dance."

"Well." The girl looked at me with smiles and i nod my head as i go dance with Gray.

Up beat music, laughing , dancing, singing, it all happened that night. I laughed and so did gray as he put his arms around my waist. "You look so beautiful." I grew red as i try to put my arms around his neck. "Thank you, Gray." As I smile I noticed something. Somehing about Gray. I started to remember how much i tried so hard for.him to love me. I remembered how I always thought.that smile of his was the cutest thing in the world. It still is.... He still handsome as always. I am definitely still in love.with this man. "Juvia, you alright?" I nod my head. I looked into his eye and leaned in. He knew what was going to happen amd in a blink of an eye i felt his warm lips against mine. I smiled and put my.forehead against his. "I missed you, Juvia." I smiled.

"I missed you too."