Chapter 9

I couldn't believe it he had the nerve to come here after what he did. "Lyon get the hell out of here!" I was in tears. "Juvia, I really need to talk just let me explain."  I couldn't take it. I heard thunder ,I saw the cloud , and I knew my feelings. As tears came out so did rain and thus the rain woman was reborn. "WHAT DO YOU WANT. TO APOLOGIZE. ALL YOU EVER DID WAS HURT ME. GO WITH YOUR STUPID SLUT OF A GIRLFRIEND AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"  I heard footsteps. "Juvia...HEY ASSHOLE YOU MADE MY GIRLFRIEND CRY!"  Gray blocks my way.  "Gray let me explain she's my wife."

"Was your wife until you hurt her you piece of shit!" Gray punched Lyon right in the jaw and Lyon jumped on gray ready to fight back. "Gray!" I yelled trying to get one off until........
SMACK
..."Juvia!!!"

Lyon has just punched Juvia in the face. "YOU LITTLE.!" Gray punch Lyon back and forth. He grabbed Lyon by the short and pushed him out.

"GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK." He slam the door and immediately carried me into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter once again and grabbed the first aid kit. "I'm so so sorry." He says putting the bandage on me. He kissed my forehead and touched my bruise. Tears were in his eyes and cried on my shoulder. "Juvia, I'm sorry. I should've paid attention but I didn't. "

Boom there u go hope you enjoy. If u guys have a vine lets do a Gruvia collab luv ya guys and bye